Technical difficulties

Y/n POV
I'm in the elevator on my way to surprise my girlfriend Rosa at the 99. The elevator doors opened and I walked out only to see her punching her printer.

I walked over to her "hey whatcha doing?" Rosa was caught of guard but once she saw it was me, she smiled "hey baby um I'm just trying to get this stupid printer to work" i looked at the printer and noticed that she hasn't pressed the 'print' butt...

I walked over to her "hey whatcha doing?" Rosa was caught of guard but once she saw it was me, she smiled "hey baby um I'm just trying to get this stupid printer to work" i looked at the printer and noticed that she hasn't pressed the 'print' button so I couldn't help myself and just started laughing. "hey why are you laughing?" Rosa said while pouting at me, "I'm sorry, it's just that you haven't pressed the print button babe" she looked at the printer "there's a print button?" She asked with confusion written all over her face. "Yeah, like every printer has a print button or else nothing would come out" I said while showing her the button. Rosa pressed the button and papers started coming out, "YES!!!OMG THANK YOU BABY" she screamed while grabbing me and spinning me around while I was giggling. Rosa put me down and we heard a lot of "awww" so we turned around and saw that everyone was looking at us. "Shut up" Rosa said and started working again while I kept her company of course.

Let me know if you want me to write about other characters or celebrities, I can turn this book into different imagines with different people too :)