[3]

BEEP BEEP BEE-

I slowly sat up turning my head to look at my clock that had just been nearly knocked of my desk from trying to turn it off. "I should of waited till today to do my laundry, thank god all we are doing today at school is reviewing."

For the past two days all the classes I had where just reviewing what we had already learned so that the big test we have to take would be much easier, which I'm super happy about because I can get a much better grade. I can even zone out or draw when the teaches go over things that I already understood. I'm glad its Wednesday.

Taking a quick shower and doing my morning routine was what it all took for me to get out of my house and head to school. Walking down the familiar hallway taking the same path I always take to my first class catching a glance of my best friend walking into the class room. I pick up my pace to catch up to her.

Finally getting to my destination I walk over to Blair, I called her name out so I can get her attention. Her silky black hair whips to the side as she turns her head to look at me. "Y/N!" she jumped up from her seat and smiled at me while she motions to sit next to her. I just smiled moving closer and sitting next to her. "So~ y/n! guess what!" her smile widens if that's even possible. "Hm?" I hum still a little tired. "My brothers visiting!" She yells. "Really!? That's so nice!" I chime. "Yep, you have to see him now he looks so different! Way different then he looked when we where children!"

Blair's brothers name is Mark. He took care of me and Blair a lot when we where younger. It wasn't like we didn't have guardians to look after us, but our parents trusted Mark to keep us safe. I don't think he cared much about it, he would play with us and introduce us to his friends and would make sure we were ok. Me and Blair haven't seen him since he went to college about two and a half years ago. Both me and Blair were really sad because we wouldn't have our best friend with us.

"I would love that." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "You can come over to my house around 6 and we can have dinner and talk." I nod to show my agreement of her plan.

"Alright class, quite down so we can go over some things!" the teacher politely spoke confident and every word she spoke.

"Ughhhhh!" All together the class sighs as I take out my sketch book and start to day dream of what it will be like to finally see Mark again. Pshh not like I have a crush on him or anything.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyo, its Murry and I just wanted to say thank you for reading. I'm also sorry that this chapter (Like my others) is super shitty because a bitch was rushed to get to bed with my lazy ass.

Anyways I purple you!