Seek peak

Deep under the sea, there a kingdom. A kingdom that lights up the ocean with bright blue, orange and purple lights. Beautiful mermaids and mermen and swimming around putting up decorations and cleaning the city up. Soon will be the princess birthday where she will be gifted the royal necklace. This necklace holds great power that controls the ocean. While everyone is putting everything together the princess sits in her room brushing her long brown hair whiling humbling a mermaid song that is sung to brighten hearts in times of sadness. She puts her hair brush down on her dresser and looks at her self in the mirror. Her white skin glitters and her deep blue eyes. Her tail scales are a mix of dark blue and light blue and the scales cover her chest as well. As she is starring at herself someone knocks on the door.
"Come in"
A teenager merman come in with blonde hair, blue eyes and green scales on his tail. The boy saids to the girl.
"Maddy, it's time to practice getting the necklace handed over."
"Yeah, I coming Henry"

—————

Hey it's Rayah here. This is just a little seek peak for the next book. It's currently called Blue Blooded Girl but that might change in the future. I already have some of the characters designed but there are still some more I need to finish before I really start writing the book. If you want to see the characters and updates about of this follow me on Instagram. Username if Rayah_Moon. And I would love to know if you are excited or not for the new book.