fuck you

*NOT EDITED!!!

I ran out of the stall and slapped him in the face.

"what are you doing here bae"

"how could you do this to me jorge"

the girl was just smirking and the background trying to fix her lipstick.

"I can explain bae..."

"don't call me bae and I don't need your fuckin explanation. come on jocy let's go, have fun with that slut"

he tried stopping when we heard screaming.

jocy was on top of the slut pulling her hair and screaming "slut you gonna regret making making my friend sad"

as much as I enjoyed watch jocy beat the shit out of that slut I had to stop it.

"come on jocy"

"ok" but before she stopped she punched her hard in the noise. I'm pretty sure it broke cause I heard a crack.

She put her arm throw my arm and we started walking away. as we passed by a shocked Jorge I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

....

jocy always know how to cheer me up. she took me to Starbucks. we sat down at are usual table with are usual order a mocha frappia.

"so how are you feeling al"

"I feel shitty but I also don't care that he was cheating on me"

She grabbed my hand.

"you don't need him there's plenty of fish in the sea"

"your so cheesy sometimes jocy"

"I know" she flipped her hair.

we laughed the whole time and just talked so I could I forget about him.

jocy parked infornt of Jose house when we heard screaming. me and jocy looked at each other and ran out the car to see what was happening.

Jose and Jorge were fighting and screaming things at each other.

"stop" I pushed Jose of Jorge.

I looked at both of them Jorge face was beat up bad his noise was broken, had a black eye. Jose just had a scratch on his cheek.

"Jose why are you and him fighting"

"no reason just go in the house"

"No tell me"

"cause Jose set me up so you could break up with me" I looked at Jorge and looked up at Jose.

"is this true jose"

"No I just wanted you to see that fucker was a cheater. I was gonna tell you yesterday but you left to see him"

my eyes were getting water but I wasn't about to cry in front of them I blinked so I wouldn't cry.

"don't get into my business Jose if someone cheating on me you have no business going and investigating. just go back to your hoes ok"

"you heard her Jose go back to your hoes. bae I'm sorry I was stuiped"

I slapped him I knew it hurt cause of his bruises.

"don't call me that again I don't want to see you again and you go to your hoes too"

I walked into the house with jocy ruining behind me. I closed the door when we were in the room.

"can I go leave with you tell my parents get back"

"of course"

someone knocked on the door. I opened it to see Jose.

"what do you want"

"I just wanna talk"

"I'll wait outside al"

fuck jocy.

"what's with the suitcase"

"I'm going to go live with jocy tell my mom gets back"

"what no you can't"

"watch"

I grabbed all my stuff in just threw them in the suitcase.

I was grabbing a shirt when Jose grabbed me by the waist and brought me to his chest.

"don't leave I l.."

"I don't care what you think"

I tried pushing him of but then I felt his lips on mine.

my stuiped hormones won the best of me and I started kissing him back.... again

___________________________________

oh snap I'm getting good I this cx well I think I am.

is she really gonna leave or is she going to change her mind cause if the kiss?

She figured out Jorge was a cheater but is this the last of Jorge?

drama drama everywhere

remember to

comment

share

vote