Chapter 5

When I tell you it's hard being a parent I mean it's hard being a parent as I was sleeping I heard x's cry's I looked up halve asleep to see CJ still asleep so I went over to pick him up I went to the refrigerator to make x a bottle after I changed him I laid him on my lap and fed him a bottle 2 hours later 5 empty bottles 1 more to go on the last bottle I was tired so I put his in his go crib and rocked him after a few minutes I felt a little dizzy after a few minutes later I felt weak everything was going blurry until everything ended up black

CJ's point of view

Sleep was the best thing for me I know it is when you have a 4 month old baby it is I loved hearing his cry because it gives me pride of being a mother i know it's hard but I love it I love the feeling when you looked at your creation ya I'm sad about x's dad leaving me but I don't hate him for it it's just gives me more time with my baby it was always me and x but I'm happy KC and the twins are in my life she had been throw everything with me and she has been throw a lot too as I was about to get up KC was already off the bed it's good to finally get some sleep next thing you know I wake up to hear a loud thump on the floor as fast as I could I graded my phone and started walking towards the kitchen quietly I saw KC on the floor KC wake up KC wake up don't play with me I got very nerves because she wasn't waking up I hurried and called the ambulance and 30 minutes they were here I told them she was a recovering alcoholic and she is pregnant they wrote it down on a clip board  and took her  away because I didn't want the twins to wary I called the babysitter to watch x and the girls after the babysitter came I jumped in the car and rushed to the hospital in under 30 minutes I ended up in KC's room  waiting I was nerves we have been here for 4 hours and the doctor still has not came then a beautiful woman with curly hair and mixed skin came in KC Farrow I stood up she is going to be fine the baby's are healthy then why did she pass out i said because she hasn't been drinking water and she looks like she stress a lot so I decided to put miss Farrow on bed rest for 2 weeks no Movement unless she has to use the bathroom she has a  couple of medication to take and that's it then the doctor handed me a ultrasound picture and said you guys are having quadruplets and she needs to eat and drink a lot she is feeding for 5 after all shock came upon my face as I fainted..........