minsoo

"he- WHaT? Are you sure this is Jooheon? Like Jooheon Jooheon. Lee Jooheon. Excuse my charisma Jooheon."

"Yes yes YES, Minsoo! And why are you bringing up that stupid saying he used to use in school?"

"To make sure...hey, so you're gonna go right?" she asked, smirking at me.

"Watch it or I'll smack that look off your face. I don't know yet. It seems weird. Of all people why would he want to go out with me?"

"hE LIKES YOU OBVIOUSLY!! JEEZ! Yo! What are you going to wear? I can't let you go out with your soulmate in that dingy black shirt that you wear every day."

"Hey, black is my color, stop being racist, you fool! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOULMATE!"

"Come onnnnn!" Minsoo dragged me off and we ended up taking a LONG walk to the mall from campus and then to my house.

***

"uh...jeans? Again. Ahh okay, it's something new I guess. At least you're wearing the star wars shirt I bought you" she smiled.

"Hey! Don't question it. You made me walk so much today."

"But you're glad aren't you?" she flashed an innocent face at me.

"Whatever."

"What time are you meeting with him?"

"He said we'll go after classes on Friday."

Minsoo cooed.

This kid is lucky I haven't punched her yet. After all, she's my best friend.

A late birthday update for scoupon Happy late birthday!
Sorry that this update was mainly dialogue.