13

Bixslow and I were walking to school when reporters and camera people surrounded us.

"How are All Might's classes?"

"Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?"

"What do you think of All Might as a teacher?"

"Excuse me! Can you tell me about All Might?"

What's with all these people??!

We were surrounded. I could tell Bixslow was starting to panic because of all the people.

I decided to make them go away.

By turning into a bear and scaring them away.

"Let's go inside before they come back.." I said, grabbing Bixslow's arm and running to school.

~(Mini Timeskip)~

Luckly the U.A. barrier kept the media from getting into the school.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results." Aizawa-sensei said.

"Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." Aizawa began to lecture everyone.

Surprising, Bakugo-san didn't explode and replied calmly, "I know."

"And Midoriya." Midoriya-san looked down, expecting a big scolding from Aizawa-sensei.

"You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do."

Midoriya-san looked up at him in hope.

"Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

"Yes, sir!"

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you decide on a class representative." Aizawa-sensei said.

Everyone began to scream and raise their hand, wanting to be the class representative.

I'm not good at leading people so I won't do it..

"Silence, Everyone!" Iida-san got everyone's attention.

"It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." Iida-san was raising his hand the highest.

He really wants to be class representative..

"Why did you suggest that?"

"We haven't known each other for that long, so how can e have trust or anything?"

"If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves.."

"Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person?" Iida-san stated.

"What do you think, Mr. Aizawa?" Iida-san asked as Aizawa-sensei was getting back into his sleeping bag.

"I don't care, s long as you decide before homeroom is over." Aizawa-sensei answered before falling asleep.

"Thank you very much!"

~(After voting)~

Election results