➻ Saesang attack ~Requested~

<Warning!>

Has none consented sexual acts and stalking

<Read At Your Own Risk>

You sat in your dressing room, while your stylist did you hair. It was the last concert in LA, you were trying to relax, so you can use all your energy for the stage.

With your eyes closed and listen to the faint sound of the fan placed in the room. You heard a sound almost like a camera, but decided to ignore it. Your stylist kept conversation with you the whole time.

"Last day in LA, excited?" She asked while spraying hairspray into your hair. "Of course, the army here are amazing, but all Army are so cant wait to go and see them all." You said with a big smile.
"You're performing in Europe for the first time, right?" She asked.
"Yep, can't wait to go to England, I want to explore London especially." You smiled up at her, causing her to do the same thing.

"Shoot, I need to go get some more hairspray, I'll be back in a second." You nodded, and she soon zoomed out looking for the other stylists to borrow some hairspray from.

Jisoo, your stylist, had left he door open. Soon the door slammed, causing you to jump forward in shock. Looking behind you, you saw nothing. Thinking it was a draft or something you went through Instagram on your phone, carrying on with your Instagram spam.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door.

"Y/n? Why did you lock the door?" You heard Jisoo call from the other side. "I didn't." You shouted back.
"Well, How is it locked?" She asked pulling on the handle. "I don't know, but I'll unlock it for you." Getting up you moved towards the door.

"Jisoo-unnie, there's n-no lock on the door." You said shakily, pulling on the handle. "Unnie?" You said in a weak voice.

"Baby, wait there, it must be jammed or something." You heard footsteps leaving, most likely Jisoo.

"A hi would be nice."

You knew that voice. And it was a terrifying one. One you hadn't heard in a while. One that causes you to shake. One that can send tears streaming down your face. One that shouldn't be in this room, or in this country.

Shakily, you turned around, praying it wasn't who you think it is. Closing your eyes tight and opening them. You saw the creepy smile from the one person who causes your body to tense and freeze.

"Hello Noona." He smile turned horrifying and his eyes turned dark. "I've got you now noona." He walked over to you.

Almost immediately you tried to dodge his touch and went for the door, banging on it.

"HELP! PLEASE! HELP!" You begged, suddenly feeling arms tightly wrap around you. "You're not going anywhere, baby." He whispered way too close to your ear.

His lips connected to your neck and you cried none stop. He smirked and carried on what he was doing.

Banging echoed through the door, people clearly trying to get into the room.

Your crying got louder as his hands reached lower, turning you around and pushing you against the wall. No matter how much you fought it, his hands still roamed your body, reaching into your top, cupping your boobs.

"GET OFF HER!" Was screamed as people stormed in.

Yoongi launches himself at the boy, soon being held back by Namjoon. "Don't Hyung." He said, tears evident in both of their eyes.

Security pulled the boy off of you, making you slowly fall down the wall. Eyes glued to the floor. Faintly hearing echoes of your name.

"Baby?" Jin gently whispered into your ear. After around 10 minutes of blankly staring at the floor, you looked up to him.

"Oppa..." You whispered, bursting into a set of sobs.

"Oh, Baby." He stroked your hair lovingly, and just sat there with you on the floor. Soon the others joined. Whispering sweet nothings into your ears.

"Oppas..." You repeated and repeated.

"Kookie..." you looked into his eyes, and softly stroked his cheeks, wiping his tears while doing so.

"I love you, all of you." You looked at all of them individually.

"A lot."

Requested by maimunalovesbts

Btw if you haven't noticed, I have been saying Oppa. However it is because whenever Baby is scared/upset she calls them that❣️

Hope you all enjoyed😘