School....(kenz and john)

Kenzie POV
I go inside the classroom and sit in the back like usual, John is my best friend and he always sits bye me. "Hey Johnny boi" I say as I joke
"Hey Kenzie boo" he says mocking me "fuck you john,fuck you" haha he laughs. About 20 minutes into class he puts his hand on my thigh. I look at him and he just moves it up higher.

He is so close to my pus pus. He puts his finger on it through my pants. And just puts a little bit of pressure on it. We are sitting at a two person table and I scoot closer to him you can't see our legs because it is blocked off bye a big board thing. There are even dividers between each table do you can't see us at all, it's almost like another room. Of course it's only like that because we are doing projects and we don't want anyone to copy so we put that boarder up.

He slowly unbuttons my pants and sticks his fingers in there and puts more pressure on my pussy. "H-uuh" I moan. He looks at me biting his lip. He moved my thong to the side and sticks two fiberglass in and pumps I Mona a bit louder but sill no one can hear except Johnny.

I couldn't take it any longer so I sat on Johnny's lap with my pants and his pant still on. And start to grind, teasing him. "I'm in charge" he said and I grunt "fine" he touches my tits and sucks on one. I didn't wear a bra since I'm wearing a baggy hoodie so he just keeps it there.

He pulls my pants and thong down to my ankles and same with himself. I slide on and start bouncing. "Huh FUCK Johnny" I moan "damn Kenzie" he groans "s-sh-sh-shitttttt" I moan he sits me down and starts fucking me. Hard. "Kenz your so hot" he groans "HU-HHH" he groans louder.

"I'm gonna-"

I cum all over his long dick and he pulls out and I suck his dick until he cums and I swallow it.
The teacher comes and checks on us thank god our clothes were back on.