the house

When I got out of the limo, my jaw dropped. I never seen a mansion before!

Roc: come on, let me show you your room!

we did alot of twist and turns then we made it. My room was soooooo big *pause* it was my favorite colors too. Blue and lime green. ( Thatsreallymyfavoritecolors)

Roc: so, you like your room ornaa?

Y/N: hell yea

Roc chuckles

Roc: well, I'm going to let you unpack, then when you done you can come downstairs so we can learn more about you.

Y/N: okay

Roc leaves. You put all your electronics on the charger *Ipad, macbook, speakers, ipod, ect* ) and put all your clothes up. then you changed in a black tank top, pink spendex shorts, and black and pink roshe's and headed downstairs.

They had 4 friends over Myles, Jaay, Issa, and Twist. I was walking downstairs, they all got quiet. I just sat down and looked at them.

Princeton: well guys, this is Y/N

the boys say hey, wassup, hey shawty, hey beautiful

Y/N: yall got anything to drink?

Ray: yea in the kitchen sweetcheeks

E.J: sweetcheeks? really?

I walked off and I heard eveybody say damn under they breathe. I chuckled and went back in there.

Princeton: can I ask you a question?

Y/N: anything, go ahead

Princeton: I couldn't help but notice that when we was in the limo, that your eyes change colors!

Y/N: oh yea, my eyes change color by my mood

Ray: can you tell us what they mean?

you tell them what it meant and they was shocked.

Roc: well how bout you start off by telling us about your pass?

Y/N: well I was raped by my father and a couple of friends since I was 7, abused by my mother, my mother tried to kill me by setting the house on fire while I was in there. I ran away at 13, everybody that adopted me either, raped me, sold me for drugs, and sent me back to the orphange.

when I was done Ray was crying, then they all got up and they hugged me and busted out in tears, even they friends.

Ray: *crying* its going to be okay. you will be safe now.

Y/N: *eyes turning pink*

Princeton: *wiping his tears* okay well how bout Myles, Issa, Jaay, and Twist stay the night, we go to the pool and after the pool we can learn more about Y/N?