First time?

“Make sure you don't mess up your make up!” A man yelled, pushing Hiroshi out of the room

“Make sure you don't mess up your make up!” A man yelled, pushing Hiroshi out of the room. He opened his mouth just as the man closed the door, locking him out of the room.

'Well, here's my first day being a prostitute...' He thought, looking down at his clothes. He wore a see-through lace shirt that was black, and a pair of rather shiny skinny jeans, showing off his body well.

 He wore a see-through lace shirt that was black, and a pair of rather shiny skinny jeans, showing off his body well

Hiroshi looked at a mirror in the hallway he was in, checking to see if his make up was applied correctly

Hiroshi looked at a mirror in the hallway he was in, checking to see if his make up was applied correctly. He really didn't need it, as his skin was already smooth enough. “I look like a... Gee...”

After grabbing his jacket and slipping it on, he ran out of the large and fancy building, taking out his phone and looking at the directions to his clients house.

“Left, Right, Left, Left... Across the street, Right, and here we ar-” Hiroshi cut himself off as he was met with a large mansion, brightly lit by the lights inside. He gulped and went up to the gate, pressing a little button.

A few seconds passed before he heard a females voice coming through a speaker, a green light shining in his face. “Are you Hiroshi Kim?” the voice asked.

Hiroshi nodded and licked his lips subconsciously, playing with the sleeves of his jacket. “Y-Yes... I-I mean, yes I am...!” He cursed himself as he stuttered remembering his bosses words. You have to make yourself seem confident, not scared.

Well, that clearly wasn't working. The gate opened and Hiroshi looked around a bit before walking foward and to a door, hearing the gate shut behind him.

Right before he knocked on the door, it opened, revealing a girl with shoulder length black hair, and tan skin. She was wearing a white shirt and a black skirt, and she was about the same height as him, or maybe she was an inch taller

“Wow, you're a lot more cuter in real life...” She said, looking at his head and trailing her eyes down his body. He licked his lips again, looking down and forgetting about the words his boss said. “U-Um... Thank You...”

She smiled and moves away, gesturing to the inside of the house. “Well, Hiroshi, come in~” Hiroshi almost sped walked inside of the mansion, the door closing beside him.

She sat down on a couch, patting a spot beside her. He went over to the couch and sat down, feeling very nervous. “So, it's your first time?” She asked, crossing her legs. Hiroshi nodded, playing with his fingers.

The girl took a good look at Hiroshi, liking the fact that his hair seemed so soft, and his lips seemed soft as well. “Hiroshi, have you had your first kiss yet?” Hiroshi choked on what seemed to be his spit, which was a rather appetizing sound if she did say so herself.

Hiroshi shook his head no, covering his mouth. She smirked and nodded, realizing that she would be taking a lot of his firsts. “Alright, now I want to talk about your profile.”

"Hey! Don't mess this up!" A man said, leading a boy out of a hotel room. The boy sighed, nervously running his hands through his hair.

'Shoot, I messed it up...' Hiroshi thought. Whatever, it's fine. Girls like the messy hair look.

Right?

"Hiroshi!" A quick whisper snapped him out of his thoughts, making him speed walk down the hallway in order to avoid being yelled at again. "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

At the end of the hallway stood a very tall and muscular man. If he wanted, he could have easily snapped his body in half for being even slightly late.

Hiroshi shivered. "Come on, the limo is waitng for us." The man said, only looking away when the elevator door opened.

The boy nodded and stepped into the elevator with the man, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

If you're wondering what's happening, Hiroshi is starting his first job as a prostitute. Why a prostitute? Well, it was the only thing he could find at the time...

The elevator stopped at the bottom floor, allowing Hiroshi and the muscular man to leave and head outside.

Infront of the double doors sat a black limo. It was very fitting for a celeberty, which Hiroshi definitely wasn't.

"Alright, in you go." The muscular man opened the door for the boy. He stepped in, moving to the last seat in order to feel even a bit safer.