By the way, my nickname is D.

Hiroshi shook his head no, covering his mouth. She smirked and nodded, realizing that she would be taking a lot of his firsts. "Alright, now I want to talk about your profile."

"M-My profile?" Hiroshi said, tilting his head to the side. After a bit, his eyes widened and he covered his face, blushing. "Ah, I didn't t-think anyone would see that..."

She giggled and pulled out her phone, scrolling through what seemed to be a website. “By the way, my nickname is D, but you're only supposed to call me Miss.” D handed him her phone, letting Hiroshi see his profile.

Remember, you have to be really honest about yourself in your profile, so you might even be bo-. Hiroshi remembered some more words from his boss, but his train of thought got cut off when he realized that he made a mistake putting all of his kinks.

Name: Hiroshi Kim
Age: 18
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 136lbs
Nationality: Korean-Japanese
Dom, Sub, or Switch: Sub
Kinks: Bondage, Orgasm Denial, Sensory Deprivation, Anything Femdom Related.
Turn offs: None really, I'm willing to try everything
Virgin?: Yes
First Kiss: No

“You're 18 and you still haven't had your first kiss~?” D said, smirking and looking at Hiroshi. He puffed his cheeks out and looked away from D, causing her to place her finger under his chin, making him look at her.

He gulped and blushed heavily before nodding, answering her question. “N-No...” D took her finger from under his chin and stood up, grabbing Hiroshi's hand and making him stand up.

“Here's one thing, when you're with me, you won't be allowed to disobey me. I'll probably ask for you a lot, especially since I can get 4 hours with you...~” Hiroshi blushed more as she took him to a room with a red door.

D pointed to the bed, signaling Hiroshi to sit down as she went in her closet. He caught a glimpse of what seemed to be a pair of wrist cuffs and a box before D shut the door, holding the box.

“I'm going to use whatever is in this box~” She said, licking her lips and grabbing the wrist cuffs. “Move back a bit and lay down, Hiroshi~”

Hiroshi blushed before sitting back and laying down, watching D walk over to him and move his hands above his head.

She then put the wrist cuffs on him, pulling the strap tightly. She then attached the strings to the bed posts, leaving Hiroshi's arms above his head, unable to move more than a few inches.

“You look so pretty like this...~” D said, placing her cold hand on Hiroshi's shirt. Since the shirt was lace and see through, the cool temperature of her hand went through it, making his breath hitch.

“It's time for us to have some fun~”