cave? (Lee)

"Sure!" he chirped!

Stephan P. O. V

I offered him a smile and motioned him to follow. Which he did happily. We walked for an hour before we reached my home.

Hosuh P. O. V

I followed him to a dark.... Cave? I was scared at first, but as if knowing how I felt, he gave me the warmest smile. I smiled back and followed him into the cave feeling better.

"ahhh!" I screamed as a colony of bats flew out of the darkness at us. I instinctively used a shield/ protection spell. I make a circular shield, which was slightly cracked from the spell being a little weak.
(I roll a die for some moves, he rolled 4, needed 3)

The bats flew past and Stephan chuckled. I pouted and let down the shield. We walked deeper and I couldn't see anything so I grabbed Stephan's sleeve as to have a guide in the dark.

Stephan P. O. V

We got close to the entrance when I felt Hosuh grab my sleeve. It is dark so it means nothing. Thank god it is dark. My blush is practically glowing in the dark.

Anyway! Heh......

I kept waking to the door, I raised my hand and commanded "Open. "

The cave was filled with light as the titanium door opened, revealing a modest apartment. By the time we got there the sun had already set. I told him I was going to shower, and did, a little. I went to my underground base to plan my move. Revenge.

Hosuh P. O. V

While Stephan showered I wrote a letter to Dan that I would be home tomorrow and I was staying at a inn.
...Shit... I don't have money .-.
Whatever. I summoned my dove and tied my letter to its back gently. I sent him to Dan and ten minutes later I got a letter saying okay.

He's taking forever, I'll watch TV.

No pov
Hosuh passed out on the couch.
(not planed)
K bye

Wait. Here

Now by

Now by. (art by me)