Chapter 1

Present day

Harvey's POV

I was running trying to escape. But I was to slow. I was tackle to the ground, trying to push the person that was on top of me off. I was not strong enough. He pinned my arms to the ground. I look up at him with fear in my eyes, and he smirked down at me. "Stop! Please, I'm sorry! Please get off of me!" I yelled trying to get him off of me, but it was no use.

" Andrew get off of your brother right now!" My mother yelled at Andrew. He frowned. "But mom." He said. Mom looked at him with anger. "Fine!" He said with groan. He looked at me, and glared at me before getting up. "Freedom!" I yell getting up, and running around. My mom and older brother start laughing.

I look over at them with a smile before walking out on to a balcony. I look out in to the frost and wonder what it the world was like. We never left the walls of the castle. But I want to so bad. "Are you okay?" I heard from behind me. I look to see who it is.

"Oh hey Anna. What are you doing out here?" I asked her. "I should ask you the same thing. Well I just came out here to get you, it's time to eat dinner." She said walking back inside. I looked towards the words one last time before going inside.

I start walking down the hall, going to the dining room. I looked in to the dining room, and thought what if I left. I will leave tonight or tomorrow. This is so exciting. I waked all the way in. "Hello Harvey. How was your day?" My  Dad asked. "It was good." I said sitting down. "Okay. We are all here. Let's eat!" My sister Lily said.

Time skip after eating

I'm trying to get to sleep. Key word 'trying'. Trying to forget about the frost and trying to leave. But I can't stop thinking of it. Why? Why can't I just go to sleep. I need to go. I need to get out of here. I sat up in my bed. Should I do this. I mean no body has ever been out side the walls. My dad wants to keep it that way.

But do you know want! I don't care anymore! I get out of bed, and grab my bag. I put a lot of my stuff in it, I put on my shoes. What am I doing? I sigh. I look out my window. I'm doing this. I quietly go to my door, and open it. I start to walk.

Once I got to the front gate, I look behind me. Should I do this? I mean I will be leaving my life here, my family, and my friends. I can do this. I look at the gate. "Let's do this." I whisper. I push the gate open and walked out. Closing the gate behind me.

I start walking. I have no idea of what lies beyond.

To be continued