CHAPTER 5: Is this real or just a dream?

Okay guys I'm back! I'm soooo sorry for being away for so long. I feel like crap cause I know how mush i hate having to wait. This chapter is longr, I hope.

At last he's going to talk to her. Hope you like it!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “Okay guys that’s a wrap, you have the rest of the day off, but remember tomorrow bright and early for the fitting” our manager said.

            At last, I am finally going to have a conversation with her. I don’t know how I endured the last hour and a half of the signing; my head was in a blur.

            The boys were trying to go different places and I panicked. “Noooo! You guys have to meet her and her friend with me. No buts.” They all looked at me with amused expressions. I didn’t care, I needed them for this.

            When we were outside the door I turned to them and said “no making me look bad, Louis don’t –“ I was cut off by Harry saying “Shut up and open the door to your destiny, no we will not make you look like a fool. But we ALSO want to see her, you need our approval.” He ended with a cheeky smile. Ohh God what Is he planning? I just hope I don’t end up with my arse on the floor. Here goes nothing.

            When I open the door, there she is. She’s laying upside down on the couch with a blanket on her from waist down. She has her eyes closed and a look of impatience on her face. She looked so stunning.  Her friends are on either side of her fiddling with their phones. One is a blond, slender, tall girl. She looks like the biggest one. The other is a dark skinned girl with straight dark brown hair, not to tall but not as short as Raquel. They look up and their faces go blank.

“You better tell me when they are coming because if they don’t come in the next hour I’m leaving, even if it kills me inside.” She says. Oh my God, her voice is so powerful. You can’t do anything but listen to her. “Tell me right now when they are coming because I’m getting irritated!”

“Uhhhm hi,” said Liam since I couldn’t even breathe. Right there she jumps up like a ninja and sits on the couch with a panicked expression. She looks to her friends and they look at her with sorry expressions. She murmured something like “I hate you” but I’m not sure.

“Sorry for keeping you beautiful ladies waiting” said Zayn and they all laughed. Louis pinched my arm and I woke up from the cloud I was in. “Are you guys hungry?” I asked since when I’m nervous I like to eat.

“I’m starving!” said the blond, “yeah! I haven’t eaten all day.” replied the other one. We all looked at Raquel waiting for her to say something.  She just gets up and goes to her friends and kinda stands behind them. They are definitely older than her, maybe 18-19.

“Wait! Before we go, would you mind telling us your names?” said Harry with a cheeky grin. No surprise there, the blond one is JUST like he likes them. And the dark skinned one would suit Liam perfectly. “I’m Isamar, but you can call me Izzie or Isa, said the blond. “And I’m Britaney, or Brit, whichever is fine. “And I’m Raquel” she said, bluntly.

“Well let’s go because I need food in this stomach.” I said to break the awkward silence. “Wait! But why are we going with you guys? I thought it was just a quick hello and we’ll be gone.” said Raquel. Seriously?? The only thing I want is to talk to her and she wants to go.

“Raquel don’t be a party pooper” said Liam. “Yeah, we want to reward you because of what you did to Niall today,” responded Zayn. “I get it guys, but I don’t want you to think you owe us anything.” There she goes again. I want the floor to swallow me whole. Why would she even give me the time of day? She must think I’m some stupid artist that gets a lot of crap.

“TRUST me, this is no favor.” Said Louis. “Umm well okay, If you say so.” She replied. “But I want to eat at Chili’s!” She yelled. “Chili’s it is!!” I replied.

When we got to the car she sat down by the window and her friends sat down next to her, shit.

“Why don’t you girls sit with one of us instead of together?” said Zayn, thank him for being so sympathetic. “Okaaaaay”, they replied and gave each other “the look.” You know, the one that means this is going to be fun, or we totally have to talk about this later.

It was Raquel me and Zayn at the front of the van, Britaney, Liam, Harry and Isamar on the back and Louis on the passenger seat up front. I hope I don’t screw up.

We’ve been in the car for a good 5 minutes and I still haven’t had the urge to talk to her. Liam and Brit are talking about shoes, Harry and Isamar are talking about necklaces Louis is talking on the phone with his sister and Zayn is taking a nap. Raquel is looking out the window and fiddling with her phone every few seconds.

“Why are you so quiet?” she asked out of the blue. “I don’t know what to say.” I replied sheepishly. “Well why don’t you sing to me then?” she asked with a hopeful smile.

“Why do you want to hear me sing?” I asked incredulous. “What should I sing? Everybody will hear me…” “Well, you should sing whatever you like, and as for people hearing you, you can whisper if you’d like.” Gosh, she is not going to let it pass. What should I sing to her?

“This song has been on my head all day” I told her because that’s easier to say than, “this song is what I feel about you”

“Okay great! But now you have to whisper sing it to me.” She said. So I forced my body to get closer to her and put my lips near her ear. God, how am I going to sing when her hair smells so damn good. Alright here goes nothing.

I’ve been beaten down

I’ve been kicked around

But she takes it all for me

            I hear her take in a breath and say “I really like this song.” Yes, she likes it, score one for the Nialler!

And I lost my faith

In my darkest days

But she makes me want to believe

They call her love, love, love, love, love

She s love and she is all I need

She’s all I need

            When I finished I pulled away to look at her face. She had her eyes closed, with a warm smile dancing on her lips. God, she is beautiful.

            “Did you like it?” I asked suddenly nervous that she might hate my singing. “It was beautiful, I always knew you had a beautiful voice, but this just made me fall in love with the song all over again.” Why must she do this to me?

            “Were here!!!” Britaney said. Good, I’m about to flip if I don’t get food on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like it!

What do you think is going to happen?? Do you think he'll get the nerve to actualy talk to her?  Make her feel welcome. Or is she going to fade away before he get's the anwers?

toodles xoxoxoxo