WE GOT MARRIED BUT

Jungkook and I got married. We are so happy together.
We live in a separate home. The next day of our marriage, my mom-in law visited us.

"We have decided to send you on your honeymoon for two weeks to Greece. We already booked your flight tickets and hotel rooms so you don't have to worry so just pack you gotta go tomorrow evening"

"Thanks Mom." Jungkook and I said together and we were excited. Jungkook had been to Greece once so I was more excited than him as I had never been overseas.

(Time skipped. In Greece)

Finally we reached. Woah. Such a beautiful place to be in.

"You like the place?"

"Yes of course why will I not. In fact I love this place" I said in a very excited tone.

We were sitting in our hotel room. It was dark outside so we were enjoying the view from our room. There was a couch in the balcony where we were sitting. Jungkook was lying on my lap and I was touching his soft hair. Wow a perfect place for the perfect couple!

I was lost in the beauty of the place. Why not?

Jungkook sat and was slightly leaning towards me. I looked at his doe eyes. We both were staring at each other and our face was too close. He hold my cheeks with one hand and the other on the back of my head. He was coming more nearer to my face. I could feel his hot breath and my cheeks turned red and hot. His lips touched mine. I closed my eyes and so did he. He gave a soft peck on the cheek and we were smiling at each other. (It was idiotic I swear bc we didn't know what to do)

Third Person POV

"Don't worry Jeon Jungkook. I'm coming. I will snatch you from your beloved wife. Just wait and watch."

We were having a great holiday. Just two days left for our honeymoon to end. Jungkook was out for some work so I decided to walk around the street. Soon it turned dark. I bought pizza and drinks for us to have and went back to our hotel room.

I reached the hotel room. I found the room was locked. Maybe Jungkook is not here yet. I opened the door with a spare key and went inside. I saw Jungkook's shoes and also a pair of high heels. I don't remember myself buying such heels. I went inside. The pizza boxes and the cans fell down from my hands. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Jungkook suddenly realized I was standing there. I could see his eyes cold and a careless expression on his face.

I'm working on another book. It's called KAST LETTER. It's a Min Yoongi book. Please show some love.