chapter 11

As we get home and head to our bedrooms where our dresses and shoes are waiting there for use to be ready to put them on. we head to our rooms to put our things away and to take a quick shower before we do our hair and make up done before we put on our dress and high heels. I go in mine and David room and see him already gotten out of the shower and wearing his towl around his waste brushing his teeth in our restroom.

How was the bonding time with my brothers went babe? As I walk up behind him to give him a kiss and a hug. it fine babe. How was time shopping with your little sister go? It went great me and her had gotten to know each other a little more better. plus I asked her to be my maid of honor to our wedding and also she is going to be in charge of the baby shower as well. Oh wow baby that's really nice of you to ask her to do that.

I thought so. I just don't want her to feel left out of everything I mean its not only my world that has been turned up side down but hers as well finding out that she has a big sister and now a future brother in law and she is going to be an aunt soon. So she is going through a great big thing in her life. so I just want to share the spot light with her so she don't feel left out that me and you are getting so much of attrition from everyone. so I think its the right thing to do.

Your right baby. it is the right thing to do. and that's why I am so much in love you because you believe in fairness and your really kind hearted as well. And to me I find it so Amazing. as I kiss his lips I hear hope and my father talking about my whole family is moving to new orlands under the same ruff.

While I am getting ready in my bedroom I hear my father and my uncal Elijah talking down stars about mine and my future husband baby I am pregnant with. As I walk down stars finishes gotten ready and seen the gusts starting to arrive.

I walk up to my father as he is greeting everyone at the door. For the purpose for having this get together is for everyone to meet me. My fathers first child he never knew about and welcoming me and David part of the family.

As everyone was walking in through the double doors i hear Hope and her mother talking about her grades in school is right now. You know its not polite to ease drop Kimberly, Elijah said while looks at our gustes walking in. I know uncal Elijah i just can't help myself sometimes. Yes i know love but you need to learn to control your powers. Okay uncal Elijah i will do better i promies.

I see the love of my life standing out in back looking out to the garden. Hello love how are feeling about everything so far? Its great he said as he grabs my hands. I know i love my family its just a hug change now in my life. like i was ment to be here and be free who i am. Well baby that's what you are suppose to feel now. You finally found what you have been looking for all this time. As he leans in to kiss me.

I know love. I just miss my adopted family as well. Before i was just an out cast but now i am Kimberly Michaelson Klaus first daughter. I know love its a big thing now but you are not in this alone i promise i am here for you all the way to end of time. Thank you so much for being by my side i don't know what i have done without you here with my babe. Anytime love now go join your father i hear him calling your real name okay babe.

I walk up torse my father Klaus. Yes fathe? are you ready for meeting your family and friends love? Yes father i am ready and David said he be in a second. Okay that's fine love we can start without him until he is ready to join use in side the party.

(We walk through the double doors heading in the party room)

Everyone can i have your full attention please? As my father talks. I like to inter douse our new member of our always and forever family my first daughter that i never knew about until recently here. Welcome Kimberly Ann Michaelson everyone.

I walk up behind my father looking at everyone in the room as my aunts and uncal and my sister and her mother standing next to me and Klaus. As i hear my two big brothers going out side to chat with David.

(Damon says) hey, this is what's up "bro" i am only gonna warn you once we just got Kimberly apart of all our life's so if you ever hurt her mentally or physically so help me lord i will hunt you down like an dog and tear you from limb from limbs off your body. (Stefan says) Damon that's enough i think he gotten the point that you made.

Chantal men's "Elijah" said that's quit enough of drama for right now but we have a party for celebrating this family finally being whole again there's no fighting as this event is going on. So i recommend you three go back in side with an smile on your faces and tell Kimberly Michaelson your happy for her and how lucky you guys are to have her apart of your lives.

As i am walking out to the back pourch before my two brothers and my boyfriend had came inside to the party. Whats going on out here? i said with an nervouse voice. Everything is okay love no worries.

   As David guides me back in side to the party my father had put together at an last minute as I grab his hand happy that I am finally belong some place where I feel safe and where I belong and I know we all are leaving to new Orleans in an day or so but I can't help but fear to be looking over my shoulder every minute by mustly worrying bout David the most and now that I am pergante I have to be super more careful more than ever..