Secrets

Rocky

I pinned her up the wall and now everyone was lecturing her but ross. Later her and ross went in their bedroom and as I was walking past I heard moaning.OH DEAR GOD!!!!

Bethany

After about twenty minutes ross just took me upstairs.he pinned me against a wall and started kissing me and of corse I kissed him back.he threw me on the bed and took of my sweatshirt.i took of his coat and unbuttoned his pants.he threw off my top.i took of his shirt.he un-clipped my bra and i.....well things went on.later on rocky has been on me lately. "FINE!!!!!! Ok,,,,I....have.......A SECRET!" I said after the eighth time he kissed me trying to get me to say it. "Continue" he said."when I was gone...I might have.......ummm.....ok so I guess oh ding ding.(takes out phone)hello? Oh hey mr. President.oh I'm not busy." "Common" rocky says. "Fine.so my secret is..." I start."secret" raliff asks. "What?" Rydel asks. "Ok...ross...ummmm......ok don't freak out.....but....umm...ok well I guess I gotta say this.(sigh)ok.ross.umm when I was gone I escaped from hell.i was kidnaped by Alex. He raped me.i am pregnat." I finish. "WHAT THE HELL???????" Ross said. "I'll go get pills" Rydel said.

Sorry this chapter was short! Tomorrow I'll do better!!!,