Chapter 7

2 Days later

„Lucci, I have found her. She is with the big mom pirates. She married one of them and it's Katakuri. Should we still kidnapp her? She has to go to the world goverment. They are really angry about this~"

„I know, Stussy. I read the news. They made this news that big on suppose. They want to provoke a war with us. But we won't play along. We have to wait and then we take Princess (Y/n). They will decide if they keep her as a tenryubito or if they punish her with an execution."

„Aww it would be sad if she would be executed. She is really talented! And she is truly a beauty!"

„She still did a sin, marrying a wanted pirate."

„She is wanted herself. This technique with this sword...Lucci, the real Identity of mystery girl is the princess herself."

„Now that you tell this to me, it makes sense.... They look really similar. If that's so, she will get executed. She can't be a tenryubito with such stained hands. We will wait and then we will arrest her. She will be executed in MariJoa or if someone is interested in her, she will become a slave."

„Such a sad future~! To be honest I liked this girl. She was really interesting~"

(Katakuri's point of view)

The wedding went on really smooth after the attack from the CP0 woman. Mama told us about the next sibling getting married and it was my little sister Pudding. She soon will marry a man named Vinsmoke Sanji and we plan to kill all of them for Mama's interest. But this wasn't interesting, so I just didn't care. Everything went like planned, even if Cracker and Nii-san (Perospero) got drunk. This night (Y/n) slept beside me for the first time, but I couldn't hold her in my arms since we aren't a couple. But soon this will end. I believe in my love for her.

I woke up and she laid beside me, still sleeping. She always appeared to be so peaceful while sleeping. „You will stay that peaceful. I will always be with you, even if they get you. I don't care what Mama would say, I would go with you and would save you." I whispered to her and held her hand. She still was asleep but I could see a smile forming on her lips. She will be alright. Even on bad times. We promised this to each other past 2 days.

I got up to make myself ready, because today I took a day off. Mama agreed with me, so I had free time. Time for her. I wanted to know her better. I looked at the mirror and looked at my face. „When should she see me? Would she accept me? Or would I play off my chance to win her heart?" I asked myself and looked through the door, back to the bedroom. „....No. We don't know each other well." I said and shook my head.

„And what if we get to know each other better? Will you show me?" What was that?! I heard someone and it was her. Damn she frightened me... I was lucky I haven't pulled down my scarf. „(Y/n)! How?!" I asked and she chuckled. „Time haki." She told me and I understood. I hope she won't use this time haki against me... „Ah I understand... And to answer your question... Maybe. I am really sensitive about my face." I told her and she smiled. „You know... I am covering something too, Katakuri. You aren't alone." She said and I looked at her with widened eyes.