Pity.

When Bing didn't come down stairs for the meeting, everyone was worried. Everyone except for Google,of course he didn't worry. Why would he worry? Bing is probably skateboarding and lost track of time.
On the other hand everyone else was freaking out one way or another. Bing never missed a meeting before. Why would he now? He is okay, he is just fine. Right?
They all decided to go look for Bing.
The doctors looked in the lab. Bing messed around there a few times, him messing up days worth of potions. In the end though, it was worth it seeing his big smile in the end.
While the doctors searched the lab Marvin was searching in the game room. Bing loves games. He would always be the one buying more and more of them. He would be here often, but as soon as another ego came down stairs he turned off the game. Always ready to give up the controller. Bings always seemed to give his biggest smile while playing games with the others.
Jackiboyman was in the backyard, expecting Bing to be messing around with jacki's tools and weapons. Even if he told Bing not to do it, he found it fun to watch. Bing was so passionate about those kinds of things.
King was searching the forest with Dark. Bing liked to watch the animals. He said that it is "relaxing and that it destracts" him. Destract him from what?
Mainwhile Google was sitting in his room. He didn't care. Bing was most likely in his room. The others didn't go there yet. May as well look for him so Mark will relax. He is very stressed and it is getting to him. To the defects room, if I must.
Google walk down the hall, not a ounce of worry in his robotic bones. There it was right in front of him, Bings room. Why was he nervous? Eh whatever. Google opens Bings door his robotic eyes taking in whats in front of him. Bing laying on the carpeted ground of his bedroom. Bings wires were ripped out, a few magnets on the groumd next to him. A stack of notes on his desk, all saying how sorry he is. Google called out for the others. The slitest amount of panic on his voice.
Seconds later most of the egos were in the room the doctors trying to save Bing, but they all knew that he isnt going to be around ever again. The doctors were silent never ones to cry. Jackie was in shock, his mind racing. Marvin was crying, the magic users tears slipping past his cat mask and onto the floor. Just know Dark and King walked through the door, not knowing what the fuss was about until they were both sobbing in the floor. Mark was just, staring. Not knowing how to react. A single lone person standing in the corner going unnoticed as he shaked and sobbed.
But Google, Google was just looking. All he could feel was pity. Pity for the people sobbing around him and pity for the dead defect laying on the floor infront of him. Only pity.

Two years later

Everybody was over Bings death, everybody except for Chase Brody. The shadow man. The quiet one. The deppresed one. He was told to get over it. Told that it was too long ago to still be crying. But Chase loved, no loves Bing.

Bing never noticed the man that loved him with all of his heart. He was too distracted by the man who would shatter his heart until the end of Bings days. Maybe Bing would still be here if he noticed Chase. But he didn't, maybe that's what caused their downfall. Nobody knows what is right infront of them until its to late.