Chapter 1.

" First day of college can't be so bad right ?" I ask my older brother. He turn to me and smile. "Just a little" he jokes. "what you mean !!" I shout. I was so nervous and scared, but in the other hand happy for finally being a college girl. Well a virgin college girl. "I was joking it won't be so bad you will do fine sis." he smiles . I took a deep breath. Before getting off the car. "Ma I'm gonna miss you " I say as I walk to my mom and give her a tight hug. "same babe, I know you will do fine, your a smart girl, and plus you will see us this weekend " she smiles and kisses my cheek. I kiss her back. "Sofia my little sister I'm gonna miss you and I know you will do great !" He ran up to me to pick me up and giving me a tight long hug. "I'm gonna miss you a lot Angel , talk to me tonight yeah ?" I ask as he puts me back in the ground. "of course I will" he smiles. "well let's go" my mom says. "yeah" I breath out. As we walked inn the building I noticed there were many guys and girls dressed how they wanted, they don't have dress code here, wait I'm in college. "OMG" I whisper though my breath, "well we are leaving now babe" my mom hugs me one last time, my brother does the same "bye" I say as I watched them leave. As i walked in to the room I noticed a brown haired girl, whit some other guys, I thought guys weren't allowed. "hi" the girl turns to me and introduces her self. "I'm Selena your room mate" she smiles. "I'm Sofia " I smile back. "Great " she says. "um I thought guys weren't allowed." I say. she frowned , then smiles. " They are just some friends." she says as she introduces them to me. there were two guys one had curly brown hair whit green eyes, and the other one had black hair whit brown eyes. "This is Zayn , and this is harry my boyfriend " she smiles. "Hi " they both say as they stand up to hug me. "hey " I shyly say. Well so far it hasn't been bad but its been weird.

As I unpacked my stuff Selena sat on my bed, leaving the other two on her bed. "your a freshman huh?" she asks. I turn to her and nodded. "and you ?" I ask. "I'm a sophomore including them too" she points to them and turns back to me whit a smirk. "aswome" I chuckle. "you have a boyfriend?" she asks. How many more questions she gonna ask. "No " I nervously answer. "why?" she asks. I was getting really nervous and I was getting annoyed. I also answer that question to myself. Why was I still single? . Oh yeah nobody would want a virgin. "I don't know ." I mouthed. "your a virgin aren't you" she whisper . once I heard that the books that I was carrying dropped in the floor. "I'm sorry." she gets up to help me, the guys do the same. " stop making her uncomfortable on her first day" Zayn smiles . "yeah babe poor girl." harry agrees whit Zayn. "well Sofia we gonna leave you alone so you can unpack whit out me annoying I'll be back later OK, and sorry again ." she says as she walks off the room. "Bye " Zayn and harry say as they follow her. I didn't say a word. I was embarrass by what she said. But I wasn't mad .

Later that night Selena came back, and apologies for what she said. "is OK Selena" I smile at her. We spend all night talking getting to know each other . She is an amazing person, she has had a lot of boyfriends too. " I only dated 1 guy in my senior year that's pretty much it" I blush. "aw really ?" she asks. "yeah.." I awkwardly answer. "why your beautiful." she frowns . " maybe because I was that shy virgin girl." we both laugh.

"you ready for tomorrow ?" she asks. "No" I breath out. "me either." does the same. "what classes you have ?" she asks. I gave her my paper where I had my list . "we are gonna have gym together that's aswome.!!" she shouts . I was happy for that. " that's aswome!!!" I shout back. "well let's sleep now " I say. she nodded and goes to her bed.