Chapter 5

The next morning I woke up whit my mom and brother standing in front of me. They looked upset, which they should, because I never called them, and it has been a week. In just one week a lot happen .

"hi mom" I said in my sleep voice. she rolls her eyes and sits on Selena's bed, my brother does the same. I just noticed Selena wasn't in the room, she probably went whit the boys. Not new.

"why haven't you called us Sofia ?!" she frowned . I opened my mouth to speak but my brother interrupts me.

"Why do you have a phone if you won't answer ?" he ask trying to be calmed. I don't know why would he get mad if he does the same.

"you do the same Angel" I frowned sitting up. "that's not the point!" he shouted . "well then what is it ?! why does everyone get mad at me when I do something ? but when Angel does something oh nothing to worry about ! like really! ?" I shouted as I got off the bed and went straight to the restroom slamming the door. I was hoping they would come after me, but after a few minutes I heard the front door shut. I opened the door and went back to bed and started to burst into tears. But it was true what I said, its always my fault for everything.

  I wanted to call my mom but I decided to call her later, not now , not while she's mad.

An hour later their was a knock on my door. I got up and unlocked the door. My eyes where still bloodshot from crying. When I open the door I find Niall standing their.

I look away so that he don't see that I have been crying, but he noticed before I could even turn. "Hey, what's wrong ?" he says as he comes inn. "nothing I was asleep." I lied.

"your a terrible liar you know that ?" he chuckles making me blush a bit. "I guess ." I simply say. "wanna talk ?" he asks as he grab my shoulders and whit one hand he pulls my chin up softly. He looked me deep in the eyes, and that's when I broke into tears.

Daumit Sofia . He hugged me tight, his arms here strong and comfortable , I felt safe for a while until he let go to look back into my eyes, his hand made it to my chin again, rubbing it softly. "what's wrong babe ?" he asks as we sit on my bed. "is-is just.. my-my mom" I studded . "what about her ?" he wipes my tear away. "she came earlier today and she was mad because I forgot to call her or my brother. And I just said talked back to her which I have never have done before and she just left mad" he hugs me as I cry. "is OK , everything would be OK. okay ?" he whisper into my ear. "tha-thanks" I studded. I stayed in his arms for a few minutes before I pull away. I have stopped crying by then . "sorry " I whisper in embarrassment . I didn't wanted him to see me cry. "your being sorry for crying ?" he giggled. "yeah" I say whit no emotion. "you don't have to be sorry love, is OK to cry." his words made me smile and blush at once. " so what was it that you came here for ?" I ask. "well I wanted to ask if u wanted me to still coach you for basketball ?" he asks, as he puts one hand on his neck rubbing it.

I stayed silent for a few seconds before I spoke. "I don't know if it would be a good idea Niall." I sadly say. "why ?!" he exclaim. "because " "because what ?!" he exclaim. "I can't tell you, not now " I looked down.

He rises my chin up " OK, I understand ,you know were to find me when your ready too OK" he says giving me a kiss on my forehead before he walked out the door. "Niall" I shouted. He turned to face me . "yeah ?" he ask . I wanted to tell him how I felt but I was scared. I just stand their, thinking if I should tell him, but I stand there frozen. "bye" I finally say awkwardly . That's all I could say. By now he must be thinking I'm stupid OMG sofia. "Bye Sofia hope you feel better OK" he said as he shuts the door.