eight

It was a long drive back to wherever these people were camped out.  I kept thinking about Daryl and the others at Alexandria.  They probably thought we were still on a run but come nightfall when we still aren't back, someone will come looking for us.  Suddenly, the truck came to a halt and I felt myself shift to the other side of the backseat.  Noting that I wasn't wearing a seatbelt because someone didn't have the decency to buckle me in when I didn't have access to my hands.  I looked at my surroundings.  I was in front of a large warehouse looking building.  There was a large gate with at least three feet of barbed wire above it.  Walkers were tied around the gate, keeping others out.  Smart

"Alright, little lady, time to get out."  Dwight said, opening the back door and grabbing me roughly.  

"Dwight, gentle.  Big man isn't going to like it if you put a mark on her."  Simon told him.  Dwight rolled his eyes and smiled at me.  His smile wasn't genuine.  

"Where's Daryl?"  I asked him. 

"Calm down, your boyfriend will be fine." 

"Not my boyfriend." 

"Negan will love that."  Simon chimed in. 

"Who the fuck is Negan?  And where did you bring me?"  I asked. 

"Welcome to the Sanctuary, darlin'."  Simon pushed me forward and I walked in front of him as he guided me through the area, my hands still tied.  I heard whistling in the distance.  "There he is."  Simon said, pointing at a large man.  He was tall, muscular, and very attractive I had to admit.  "Negan!"  Simon yelled, basically in my hear.  I flinched at his voice.  Negan turned towards us, revealing a baseball bat tied with barbed wire on his waistband.  His leather jacket was zipped up to him and a red scarf wrapped around.  What was this guys deal?  I turned next to me to see Daryl being pushed beside me, his hands wrapped behind his back as well.  "On your knees, losers."  Dwight and Simon pushed us both down.  The other man that was with Simon and Dwight stood next to them.  The man named Negan strutted over to us, still whistling.  

"Where's the rest of them?"  His dark voice asked.  His eyes darted to mine and he winked.  

"These two were out in that town a few miles out of their community.  We think they're planning a trip to the hilltop soon, we're going to block off all routes and get them surrounded."  Dwight explained to him.  

"Good plan, Dwighty-boy."  Negan complimented.  

"You see, your people killed my people.  And we can't have that happen again.  You'll be lucky if this one stays alive.  He your boyfriend?"  Negan asked me, pointing to Daryl.  I shook my head, trying to fathom that he plans on killing our people.  "Not a talker?"  He asked me. 

"Fuck you."  I said.  I tried to stand up but Simon held me down.  

"So, she's a fighter.  I like that.  Simon, take her to my room."  

"I'm not going anywhere with you, asshole."  I spat at him as Simon pulled me up, tightening his grasp on her.  

"For god sake's, Simon.  Don't put a mark on her.  She's special."  Negan smirked.  I was dragged against my will down a long hallway to two large doors.  Simon untied me and pushed me inside as he blocked the door.  

"Don't fucking hurt Daryl.  Or I'll kill you."  I threatened.  

"Negan is going to fucking love you."  Simon laughed, closing the door and locking it behind him.  I turned around to a huge room.  There was a large king bed in the center, a small couch and chair in the corner, a desk, bookcase, dresser, closet, and a bathroom.  Where was I?  I walked over to the bookcase and admired this man's collection of books and music.  I missed music the most in this new, fucked up world.  I pulled down a copy of an old Rolling Stones album, remembering that my brother, Jackson, had this same record.  I smiled at the memories being rushed back to me.  My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door unlock and swing open.  I didn't want to turn around as I knew who was behind me.  With the record still in my hands I turned to be face to face with Negan's chest as he was much taller than me.  

"Like what you see?"  He smirked.