40. The End

Red Velvet Fansign

"Thank you for coming," Yeri said to her fans with her beautiful smile.

Today Red Velvet have fan sign, many Reveluv comes to see their idol.

And it is been 3 years after Y/n went aboard to study. She never dares to talk with Y/n after they fought in Y/n's birthday.

To be honest, Yeri is really missing her best friend who has really smartass. She and Baekhyun just know Y/n's news from Rana, Dwi, and Dinda.

Cause no one knows when Y/n will back to here or she never back again.

"Hello, What is your name?" Yeri smiling asked her fans who wear a mask.

She already signing the photobook.

The fan opens her mask and smile, make Yeri widen her eyes.

"You can write, Bae Y/n"

Exo's Concert

Many teen girls attend Exo's concert. All Exo-ls have to wait for this moment.

Baekhyun really cheerful today, he sang a song with his heart.

His smile never leaves his lips.

But in his mind remember that today is 3 years after their fight with Y/n.

Yes, today also Y/n's birthday. He really missing Y/n, who easy to tease.

Like Yeri, he afraid to talk to her. Even Rana, Dwi and Dinda told everything is fine. But he can't

Can't got rejection.

After the concert there is will be a hi-touch for the lucky fan.

"Thank you for coming" Baekhyun hi-five with his fans.

Until the last fans who using the mask, coming to him.

"Thank you for coming"

"Yes, I really enjoy it. Cause today is my Birthday"

"Really? Happy birthday to..."

The fan opened her mask.

"You can call me Bae Y/n"

Spicy Restaurant

"Really you want to eat in here?" Rana asked a girl with bangs and hair until her shoulder.

"Yes, why?" She answered with a smile.

"Oh come on, we know that your stomach not stronger of spicy" Dwi added.

"Yah! My stomach has been upgraded to stronger than before" She exclaimed.

"It's up to you sassy lady if your stomach hurt isn't our responsibility," Dinda said and Rolling her eyes. She calling the waiters and they said what they want to eat.

After the waiter did, the girl who Dinda said 'Sassy' look at them.

"Yah you three! I am not sassy!"

"Not sassy your ass"

"What the hell you talking about?"

"Look at yourself, you coloring your hair"

"It's just dark brown, really dark"

"And how about that bangs?"

"This? This is cute!!"

Rana, Dwi, and Dinda dropping their jaw.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR BAE Y/N'S BODY!!!" Rana shakes the poor girl body.