Nagito's Flashback

Nagito Lives in Tokyo Japan and ever since his parents died in a terrible accendent he has been depressed.

Hajime,a well know doctor has a 100% cure rate and is know as one of the best doctors in Japan.But he is a busy man with lots of patients waiting.

What will happen?

Nagito pov~ 12 years ago

"Mommy, Daddy why do you have to leave again?"

"It ok son we have work to do.You can watch TV but you promise me that you will go to bed at 7 ok?"A tall shadowy man said to me I am guessing he was my dad.

"Yes papa"

"That a good little boy we will be back before you know it, stay safe sweetie and don't touch the oven.My mum told me.

"OK I won't, bye mum,Bye dad"

They said their goodbyes and yet again I was left a lone in the dark cavernous mansion.Before I knew,it got dark.I turned off the TV and walked up a spiral of stair to reach my room.I plugged in the charger when I noticed a message from mum:

"Goodbye Nagito"

Thinking nothing of it I turned of my phone and went to bed as I awaited the darkness to consume me once again.

I woke up to the birds chirping.I went downstairs and entered the kitchen.

"Goodmorning mum"

Huh- there was no one in the kitchen how odd,I guess she is somewhere else.I made myself some cerial and ate it alone.

I telephoned mum and it just went to the voicemail then I tried my dad and then someone picked up.

"Hello"

"Um whom is this"

"Um your son nagito"

And in the background I could hear a raspy voice say:

"How should I break this to you...
Your father and mother are not here anymore"

"So where are they " I replied with nurvousness in my voice

"I-In.... heaven"

My heart dropped I... Why? Why Did this happen.Why to me?
I hung up and ran to my room and prayed this was all a bad dream.