▪️Five▪️

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
(M/N) = Mother's Name
(F/N) = Father's Name

WARNINGS: language, violence
POWERS: to be discovered
Set after Captain America: Civil War
----------
[A/N: again, some more Natasha x Bucky, so if they are way out of character, I'm so sorry!]

"This is their last know sighting. FRIDAY can't track them any further from this point." Tony sighed, "If we want to find her, we are going to need to try something... old fashioned." he gave a pointed look to the two soldiers in the room.

Steve frowned, "Old fashioned? You mean, sneak into their base?"

Tony nodded, "Exactly. We'll need you and Barnes to head in first - you do, after all, know your way around HYDRA bases." Bucky nodded quietly, "Natasha and Clint will follow close behind, watching out for any agents. I'll be above, tracking for heat signatures and the escape plan. Peter and (Y/N) will stay here. Banner-"

"Wait, what?"

The Avenger's head turned in the direction of the young teenager, her eyes hiding every emotion that she felt, "What do you mean that I have to stay here?"

"It's, now, an abandoned HYDRA base." Natasha warned her before adding, "A familiar HYDRA base."

(Y/N) swallowed but clenched her fists, "I don't care, I'm coming."

"So am I." Peter added, nodding firmly.

"No." Tony answered, "Neither of you are coming."

"Why not?" Peter asked, glaring at his mentor, "She's my aunt. I want to help. I need to find her."

"And I'm the one who let her be taken by them," (Y/N) stated, ignoring the look Peter and the rest gave her, "I need to fix what I've done. I'm coming."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, we are."

"No, you're not!" This time it was Bucky who told (Y/N) 'no', leaving her to look at him. He shook his head, staring at the table, "I lost you once, I'm not letting HYDRA get you again."

"You left me at their home." (Y/N) gritted her teeth, "You already lost me again because you didn't bother to visit."

"It was to protect you."

"I don't care!" (Y/N) shouted, standing suddenly, "You didn't tell where you were going, I never received updates from you other than 'he's fine' from Peter. You could've told me instead of leaving me in the dark!"

(Y/N) left the room in a hurry. Peter's brown eyes scanned the room once, "We don't need to be kept safe," he mumbled, "We need to keep May safe." And he followed behind (Y/N).

She didn't have any idea where she was going. They were at the Avengers compound, thankfully away from SHIELD for the moment. She had no place to go. She had no home, no family - she didn't even have a room to call her own in this compound.

May was like family to her.

(Y/N) swallowed as this thought ran through her head, tears welling in her eyes. And she couldn't protect her. That HYDRA agent was right. A sob left the female and she crouched down, covering her face with her hands.

"Leave my mum alone!" the six year old yelled, her tiny voice making the agent chuckle.

'What are you going to do about it, little girl?' one snickered, his Russian accent strong. She clenched her small fists, her face scrunching up - did they think that she was weak willed? She'd prove them wrong.