1. I want to live on my own

"DAD please I promise I will be responsible," you beg your father.

"I don't know why you want to move out so bad you're only 20," he replied.

"That is exactly the problem I'm 20 I should be living on my own but since my father is the owner of Bighit I am at risk. To be honest, I will probably be safer away from you," you say trying to convince your father to let you move out.

You and your father have been going back in forth for half an hour (or at least that's what it felt like) giving each other reasons why you should or shouldn't move out and this is a fight you were determined to win.

Your father stood quietly after your last statement, you knew he knew you were right. You were proud of yourself for winning, you always won against your father but you still became proud of yourself every time.

"fine (y/n) you can maybe move out but first you must keep this house clean for a week on your own with no one else's help," Your father said

you agreed and were determined to win this bet nothing was going to stop you from winning.

ONE WEEK LATER

It was 12:00 in the afternoon which meant your father was already on his way home

"OH SHIT," you yelled as you remembered you were supposed to keep the house clean which you didn't.

At this point, the house looked like a tornado hit it you didn't really clean during the week just picking up things when there were in your way. You ran around the house trying to clean up as fast as you can, but the house had clothes and paper all over the place. you had just finished the living room when your father walked in.

"looks like you're not living on your own (y/n)," he said with a wide smile.

"please give me another chance I promise I can do it please, please, please," you pleaded.

" I knew you wouldn't be able to do it so I made the decision that you can move out, But... you have to move in with BTS."

" BTS!?," you said this with a little bit of excitement you liked BTS but did not admit it to your father.

"yes hope you don't mind, you're going to have your own room and plenty of space but I have rules. if at any point you distract my artist from there job I will make you move back in," you father warned.

You quickly agreed with your father you started thinking about his warning "more like they'll be a distraction to me," you mentally said before going to start packing your things.

I'm a new writer just decided to make a book

And thank you to who helped me

with the plot of this story

Future me: the first chapter wasn't as bad as I thought.