→ fly me to the moon | annapantsu [cover]

I've been gone for a little over five months, so here's a little update on what's been going on while I've been gone.

I graduated high school and am in week three of college. Been a bit overwhelmed with my major and whether or not it's the right decision for me. Balancing all my classes have been a little tough and moving into a dorm with a roomie has been very interesting.

Got into my first official relationship and we just celebrated six months of dating. I never really understood how complicated dating was until now, and looking back at my past works makes me cringe on how I interpreted it ^^; but being with someone has been intriguing though, like a rollercoaster. There's for sure ups and downs, but nothing I've really regretted so far.

Had some falling aways with friends both online and offline. Managing friendships has been requiring a lot of effort, and even trying to talk to people online regardless of how much I'm on has been difficult. I want to try to reconnect with my friends, on Wattpad and in person.

Hobbies; where do I begin? I've completely lost touch with everything, from drawing to writing, and I regret not being more dedicated. Sadly college is going to make it even harder than before to get back into it, but hopefully writing back on Wattpad will get me into the swing of things again.

Mental health has been a big thing for me the last two years, and to be honest mine's been declining a little bit. Trying to bring myself back with therapy and counseling and trying to open up to others more, so I can have better days :)

That's all I can really think of right now. I've missed everyone and everything on here, despite how awful Glitchpad was (and probably still is). Please feel free to PM me or comment or something; I wanna get back with everyone again as I've missed you all ^^

♩ ♫ ♬

i've been subscribed to Anna for a little bit, and this cover was so cute i thought it'd make a good title (plus bubbeline is officially canon!)