Chapter One: Arrival and Secrets pt. 1

Batman, the Dark Knight of Gotham, along with the rest of the Justice League noticed a lot of lost heroes. Heroes that ran away from home to protect their love ones, heroes that ran away from the public or heroes that ran away from themselves....The Justice League wanted to save them....so they all pitched in to make a school for those lost heroes...

"No! No! No! Richard is not going to this school and that's final." said Bruce Wayne.

Diana stopped Bruce, " Bruce, didn't you say you want to keep him safe..."

Bruce sighed.

"I understand that you just want to keep him safe but if you don't allow him to protect himself...then Richard is as good as dead."

Bruce turned around, "NO DIANA! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!"

Diana looked at Bruce, "Bruce...when's the last time you talked to him since his parents died?"

They both looked up at a small grand door. Bruce looked at Diana.

"I've tried Diana but he won't let me in..."

"Bruce...he's depressed and if he doesn't come out soon....sigh...he'll stay that way for a very long time."

Diana turned around and just about to leave the door.

"Fine..." said Bruce.

Diana turned around, "What?"

"I said fine...he can go to the school."

Diana smiled and walked over to Bruce and hugged him.

"This will be good for him." Diana said breaking off the hug.

"I sure hope so..."

"It will be...just talk to him about it..." Diana said and left Wayne Manor.

After Diana Prince left, Bruce went upstairs to talk with his adoptive son, Richard. Bruce stopped at his door and carefully knocked.

"GO AWAY!" Richard said through to door.

"I'm not going away that easily, kid." said Bruce.

Bruce could hear crying through the door. He knocked again.

"Come on Richard, I need to talk to you."

"NO!"

Bruce was getting impatient.

" Kid if you don't open the door now I'll break it down."

No answer. After a few seconds, Bruce kicked the door down. He walked in and saw everything thrown down on the ground and Richard on his bed curled up like a ball. Bruce went over to the bed.

"Richard..." Bruce put a hand on his shoulder but he brushed it off. Bruce stood there.

"Look...I know it's been tough...but life goes on and you just can't shut everybody out-"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Richard said into his pillow.

Bruce turned strict. "Now you listen here. Diana Prince came over and we talked about you going off to new school."

"WHAT?!?!! NO!!! I DONT WANT TO GO!" Richard turned to his adopted father. Richard's face was all red and puffy from crying.

Bruce grabbed his arm,"Now you listen this time. You're going off to that new school and you're going to like it!"

Richard tried to pull his arm away but Bruce has a nice grip.

"NO! LET GO OF ME!"

"Fine." Bruce let go and Richard fell to the floor.