The sleepover

Ok so I used to have a bestie named Alexus sandy. She had a birthday party which I was invited to. Yeeeaaaahhhh it was horrible. We called it, the slumber party drama disaster. I had another friend named skylar scott. She came too. She's kinda like the queen bee when it comes to drama. But she's still my friend. Ok anyway, we all went into Alexus's basement and played house for awhile and then got bored, so we talked about boys. Taylor, Alexus's cousin had a boyfriend, Alexus had a boyfriend, skylar had a boyfriend, i was single. Was anyway. But I didn't care. I'm kinda like the know it all at my school, but in a good way. Everyone likes me cause I'm smart and caring. Anyway, the birthday party, it turned into drama city. Taylor and skylar were fighting cause they were both good gymnasts and they were both claiming they were the best. Me and Alexus got tired of the fighting so we went upstairs to her room. We talkies about starting forth grade and everything. The we facetimed Alexus's boyfriend, grant rhamy. Aka my old person that liked me. Grant told me on a text when they were dating, "I like you, ALOT". I was shocked cause I'm the nerd and weirdo at school. So I never dreamed that grant, the boy every girl loved, was in love with me. Anyway, when we facetimed, grant dumped Alexus and asked me out right in front of her. I was shocked and so was Alexus. Suddenly, skylar rushed in. She was listening to our convo with grant.

"I WILL GO OUT WITH YOU GRANT!!!!!" She said even though she had a boyfriend

Alexus told her to get out and we continued. She was ticked. But I said yes. But we hung up and I told Alexus the plan.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT???" She exlaimed

"Relax. It's time for revenge"