Going through

WHYBIE POV:

"I am going on a trip, I will be back Sunday night." I tell my grandma, kissing her forehead, and leave the house.

"Bye!" She yells as I get in the car.

I can't wait to get to DC! I start driving to my friends house, Will. I grab my phone and call him.

"What?" He asks crudely.

"I am on my way." Will sighs.

"I am almost ready, see you." Will hangs up and I continue driving.

Fog is up ahead, wonder is I could find a Banana Slug?

I get out the car and start looking around for them. I see a yellow trail. I start to follow it.

"Why born?!" I turn around and see Will.

"Hey, William." I respond and continue following the trail.

"I thought you were on your way to my house?"

"I was... then I saw fog."

"What is with you and Banana Slugs?" I laugh and remember when Cora and I took pictures with Banana Slugs.

Found it! I pick it up and show Will.

"I need you to take pictures." I hand him my phone and pose. He takes the picture.

"Why do I do this?" He sighs and hands me my phone, I throw the slug behind me and take the phone.

"Because, now lets go." We get in my car and we start driving.

—Sunday night—

"Bye, William." I say as he gets out my car. He waves and walks towards his door.

I drive past the Pink Palace and towards my house... but I stop. I pull over and get out.

I walk into the Pink Palace, and go to Cora's old room.  I look in all the storage spaces and find a blue squid with a pink button eye.

I walk back to my car, blue squid in hand, and get in. As fate would have it, it rains just as I get in my car.

"Great." I start driving home.

~RING~

I grab my phone. Grandma!

"Hey!"

"Are you almost home?" She asks with worry.

"Yeah, about to be actually. Never mind, I am home." I inform my Grandmother.

"Okay." She hangs up, and I get out the car.

"Grandma!" I open the door.

"Hello, Why born." She smiles. "How was the trip?"

"It was fun."

"Coraline was here." She tells me.

"What?!"

"Coraline was here, she left this afternoon." I gasp.

"I miss her." I sigh.

"I know you do." She looks at my hand and sees the squid. "What is with the squid?"

"It was Cora's, she left it here." I tell Grandma. "I am going to visit the Pink Palace again." She nods and I go out.

I get in my car, and drive to that place. I walk in, no one has rented this place yet. I am so glad.

I walk into the kitchen.

"WHYBIE!" I hear a voice call out. Is it coming from that door?

I walk to the room with the small door. I run and grab the key, it reappeared last year.

"WHY BORN!" CORA! I unlock the door and go through.

"Cora?!" I stand as I get through, I took the key with me...

"Whybie!" I get hugged, she has button eyes. "I am the other Coraline." She smirks.

"I am her other mother." This lady who looks lik Mrs. Jones, with button eyes, smiles.

"I am her other father." A man who looks like Mr. Jone, also with button eyes, walks in.