Hammerhead

(Astra POV)

We drove all the way to a small town called Hammerhead. When we got out of the car, I winced from a sudden sharp pain in my head. My head felt extremely light before my knees became weak... I fell to my knees and I panted, suddenly out of breath. I was so stressed that I froze and started to shake violently. The blonde boy noticed first and ran over to me, putting his hand to my forehead with wide eyes. He frowned as the others rushed over as well. The blonde boy picked me up bridal style and carried me to a bench inside where there was air conditioning. My vision was blurry from my splitting headache... That's when my nose started bleeding... The blonde boy seemed extremely concerned as he stepped aside allowing the man with the glasses to deal with me. He wiped my nose with a tissue and took my temperature before he walked away with the other three boys to talk. The blonde haired boy walked over to me and sighed. 

"You're bloody nose is from stress along with the headache, but it also looks like you've become sick..." he said as he felt my forehead again. 

"I'm Prompto by the way." the blonde boy said. I nodded as I felt sweat drip down my forehead. 

"I-I'm A-Astra..." I said with half lidded eyes. 

They ended up renting a few hotel rooms and I had a bed to myself, but shared a room with Prompto. He made me canned soups and gave me juice since he wasn't too sure how to cook. He was so sweet and caring... My heart fluttered whenever he was near me. What was this feeling?