Two

Caty sighed to herself as she stood in front of the mirror as she looked to the small bump that was growing "when are you going to tell your parents" Iain asked as he sat in the bed with poppy who was playing with her dolls. Caty turned to face him and sighed. Chloe was the only one that knew that she was pregnant and promised not to say anything " I don't know, you know how my dad acted when I got pregnant with poppy" "who he adores" Iain said as Caty sighed "I just want to wait until the scan so we knows it's all okay, I can't help but feel as if something bad will happen" she said as she sat on the edge of the bed as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "it's going to be okay" Iain said as Caty smiled to him "I've got to go, I'll see you later. I love you" she said as she kissed Iain before she kissed poppy "be good for daddy" she said as poppy looked to her and grinned as Caty left.

***

Caty got to work and frowned as she met up with Chloe. Chloe hadn't been herself recently and Caty was concerned. She was quiet and withdrawn and Caty couldn't help but worry that she was about to loose her best friend and she didn't know why "are you okay?" Caty asked as Chloe nodded "bad head" Chloe said as Caty looked to her and frowned. Caty knee when Chloe was lying to her. Caty watched as Chloe walked over into the ED and watched as Sam placed a hand on her arm and whispered something. She frowned as Chloe flinched. She knew that someone had done something to Chloe and Caty was going to find out what.

Caty watched as Sam walked into Connie office and followed him. She slammed the door behind them causing Sam to jump and frowned as he turned to face Caty "Caty?" "What have you done to her? Have you hurt Chloe, I saw it. I saw how she flinched as you touched her arm, what is going on?" Caty yelled as Sam looked to her and sighed. He could tell that she was Connie daughter when she yelled, she had her temper "I don't know Caty, I mean it. Chloe hasn't been staying at home, Emilie hasn't seen her in over a week and misses her. She's been staying elsewhere and I'm worried" Sam said as Caty looked to him and sighed. She knew that something had effected Chloe.

***

Later that day, Caty walked out of the ambulance bay and sighed. She hated being there when Iain wasn't there. Jan looked to her and smiled "how's Iain?" She asked as Caty smiled. She knew how jan cared for hand m "he's recovering, he's looking after poppy" Caty said as jan smiled to her. Caty walked into the ED and into the staffroom as she spotted Chloe who was sitting down. She walked over and took a seat next to her "cut the I'm fine crap, I know you what is going on?" Caty asked as Chloe looked to her with tears in her eyes "I'm tried, I'm so tired of being a victim anymore, I don't want to be a victim anymore I can't do it" Chloe said as she started to cry. Caty felt her heart break as she wrapped an arm around her and hugged her "it's going to be oaky, I promise" Caty said as Chloe smiled to her.

Eddie walked into the room and Caty frowned as she noticed Chloe tense up. Caty looked to Eddie who smirked to Chloe. Caty glared at him. She knew he was responsible for whatever had happened to chloe. Caty knew she had to get to the bottom of it all.