{~Chapter 15~}

"Jaelee Unnie~" Minseo sang as she got into the van, the boys slowly following behind. "How was the first day?" she asked as Haechan got into the car followed by Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, and Lucas. Chenle and Jisung were in the back of the van.

"Stupid."

"Annoying."

"Boring."

"Why..." Chenle said as him and Jisung played on a Nintendo. "I liked it," Lucas said. Jaelee smiled as the rest of the kids looked out of the windows. "A quick schedule run through, just because you have school doesn't mean your schedule is less packed. Dream, you guys are going on Weekly Idol with Minseo." she stopped at a red light.

"Aw sweet!" Minseo said and high fived Haechan. "When?" Renjun asks, looking up from his phone. He already had one earpod in. "Today actually..." Jaelee she turns out of the school parking lot and onto the highway. "What?! Manager Unnie, we have homework though," Minseo said.

"We are already taking care of that. We set up something with the principal so that you guys can turn in your homework online on the weekends." "That sounds fine to me," Jeno said. Jaemin and he were playing on both phones as they battled each other in a game.

It was a short drive since the studio was close to the school, maybe 20 minutes away. Jaelee parked the car and unlocked the van doors, "Okay, we're here. Get out." "No fair!" Jaemin yelled while eyeballing Jeno. "Guys, out! Their waiting," Jaelee said.

They all got out of the van, except for Lucas, and walked into the place. Of course, fans waited outside and when they saw the idols, they screamed.

"Jaemin Oppa!!"

"Jennoooooo"

"Dolphin! Notice me senpai!!"

"Jisung!!! My child!!"

"Minseo, my baby girl!!!!"

"Haechan!!!!!!"

"Renjun!!! You CHINESE PRINCE!"

They entered into the building and went straight to the back as a guard escorted them. As they got to the room in the back, Mark ran into the room. "I'm here!" he yelled as he bent down on his knees. Not too long after they arrived, a director came back to greet them, "Ah, NCT! Welcome! Just get some makeup on and a change of clothing and we'll start the show.

__________________

Outfits: