17

Chapter 17- A set of Eyes

3rd Person P.O.V

Yoongi was walking through town. He was searching for things he and (Y/n) would need for the baby. He wanted to make sure that his child was brought into the world safely and had all of the necessities to take care of it. He had a long list of items (Y/n) had asked him to buy. Most items were for the baby. But (Y/n) had alot of cravings and his stomach was getting bigger by the day.

Jongin was currently following Yoongi as he ran from place to place. Yoongi never noticed. And as Jongin has eyes on Yoongi. Jackson was watching (Y/n) and Jungkook. They needed to study their every single movement. In order for this to work the males needed to me monitored at all times. Being that (Y/n) was the alpha wolf's son it made Jackson's job harder.

"Do you think the baby will have (H/c) hair like me or Dark Brown hair like Yoongi?" (Y/n) looked over at Jungkook. "Maybe he could have Yoongi's hair color or yours. I also found out that some hybrids can have (F/c) highlights in their hair." (Y/n) nodded. "Well if they are (F/c) I would be happy but I wouldn't mind if the baby had any other color in their hair." Jungkook nodded. "Its honestly a guessing game."

"Since the baby is taking Yoongi's last name. They baby is the Heir to the Min throne." He smiled. "My mom doesn't mind though. She just wants to be able to see her grandchild." Jungkook nodded. "Just dont do what your brother did-" (Y/n) slapped Jungkooks neck. "You know not to talk to him. Mother is still upset about that." He sighed. "Besides Im not an idiot like him."

(Y/n) walked over to the balcony and looked out onto the horizon. "Ah its amazing the view I have." He chuckled and Jungkook stood next to him. "Yeah this view is pretty great."
Jackson was under the Balcony in his bat form and (Y/n) wasn't able to see him. Just then he heard Yoongi running towards the house. He flew into a tree and watched from above. Soon Jongin Joined him and They watched together.

"Ive brought everything back babe." Yoongi looked at (Y/n). "Wheres mt Sour patch?" He looked at him. "Fuck ill go get it" he used vampire speed and ran back to the store. Jongin signaled Jackson and flew off after Yoongi.

Jackson flew back down to the balcony to spy on (Y/n) and Jungkook. "I can't belive he forgot my Sour Patch!" Jungkook chuckled. "Relax he is new to being a dad and handling pregnant people isnt on his bucket list." (Y/n) grunted. "You shut up."

***

It was getting late and Jackson had been watching over (Y/n) for almost 7 hours without being detected. Jongin had to fly alot because Yoongi was running errands for the pregnant male. Jungkook had met up with Namjoon so Jongin went to go spy. Jackson watched Yoongi and (Y/n) from the window.

The two males were just cuddling on the bed and spoke about various things. 'That should be my baby inside of him!' Jackson thought. Yoongi got up from the bed and walked out to the balcony cause he heard a scratching noise. Jackson stayed quiet and flew into a bush. Yoongi looked around. "Babe, have you been around other vampires?" (Y/n) looked at him. "Other than Namjoon. But no one else dropped by." Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "I can pick up their scent. Its like they've been here all day."

Jackson has be detected and he stayed in the bush to hide as best as he can. Yoongi was able to pick up his scent and if he found him that meant game over. "Should we go check it out?" (Y/n) asked. "No but if I smell the vampire again I will." Jackson sighed in relief.

He turned to his human form and speed walked towards a tree then turned into a Bat again. He saw Jongin coming back. They both looked at each other then flew to the lake. Once They arrived there, both males returnred to human form. "I almost got caught. The fucker Yoongi had picked up my scent." Jongin rolled his eyes. "Come on Jackson. If you are gonna be sneaky do it in an undetectable manner." Jackson nodded.

The two males walked through the forest. And made their way back to The wolf house. They saw Yoongi and Namjoon talking outside while smoking and knew it was the perfect opportunity to go and take what they wanted. They turned inro their bat forms and flew past them.

Yoongi saw two dark creatures with wings fly to the back of the house. He put his cigarette out and looked at Namjoon then they both ran to see what was going on.  Jackson and Jongin made it inside the house and flew upstairs. Everyone else was asleep in bed so they wouldn't be caught that easily. They flew into (Y/n)'s bedroom and saw that he was asleep. Jungkook was in the bed across from (Y/n) and was also asleep. They went and hid under (Y/n)'s bed and made their scents untraceable.

Yoongi and Namjoon ran around the room for a while. With Yoongi not being able to smell anything it made it harder. "Are you sure they were vampires?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah and it had to be those two idiots Jongin and Jackson. They wanted to be with (Y/n) and Jungkook so bad." Yoongi was tired of looking around and he sat on the floor when he did he was able to see two bats underneath the bed he grabbed them both. "Got them!" Yoongi smirked and threw them outside of the house.

Namjoon cheered and the two boys kissed each of their boyfriends goodnight then headed outside to see these two bats. "Show yourselves." Jackson and Jongin turned to their human form. "Hey hey hey." Jackson smirked.

"You fucks better have a good reason for being here." Namjoon looked at them. "Well we are simply taking what is going to be ours." Jongin smirked. "We will be Taking Jungkook and (Y/n) and well. You wont be able to stop it." They both smirked and used their vampire speed to run off.

Yoongi was beyond pissed. "No one is touching my family." Namjoon looked at him. "Don't worry I got your back. And your parents do as well." He nodded and they ran back to the castle to deliver the news.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! Let me know what you thought about this chapter! And ill see you in the next one bye lovesss have a happy new year! 💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤❤💕💕❤💕❤