well, good morning

Val's POV

I woke up and found Boomer next to me on the pillow, but Kaiser and Matteo laying on the other end of the bed. It was the cutest thing ever. I didn't even hear Matteo come in but it's alright. I got my phone and took a picture. They were too cute not to. Matteo woke up and smiled at me.

"Hey, buddy, what are you doing in here?" I asked. "I just missed the doggies, and your bed is weally big, and you were sweeping and I didn't want to wake you up, so I wayed down and fell asweep." The way he spoke made me wanna hug him so tight. "Awe, that's okay. Anytime you want you can come in here and sleep with me and the dogs." He smiled super big. Both dogs were awake and playing with each other.  Matteo and I joined them.

Luca's POV

I woke up and went to check on Matteo. It's been taking him some time to get used to it here. I mean his only family just dropped him off here and I felt bad for him. I walked into his room, and he was gone. My heart stopped. Then I heard laughing and giggling and followed it. I followed it to Val's room. There he was. Playing with her and the dogs on her bed.

"Anytime you what you can come sleep in here with me and the dogs." She says. And the smile on his face showed he was beyond happy. I hope that he gets comfortable with her. He hasn't really been good with Stel and I. Only Val and Anna. I wonder why.

Val's POV

I felt someone staring at me, and looked to my door. There he was. Leaning on the door frame all big and tall, smiling at Matteo and I. His smile was so fucking cute. He must've enjoyed me getting along with Matteo.

I looked Luca in the eyes and smiled. There was a quick spark in his eyes. But they were gone as soon as they came. He smiled back and walked out. I then looked at Matteo, who had fallen asleep again. This time, surrounded by the dogs, making Boomer his pillow, and Kaiser his armrest. I swear my phone was going to be filled with pictures of these 3.

I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen smiling at my self for actually remembering to cover the hickeys. Well most of them. Once I got out there, Stella was at the table with a bunch of bags around her. What was happening? "Hey, Stella," I said as I grabbed an apple from the fridge. "Oh hey Val, how are you?" She says, probably ignoring the hint in my voice. "I'm good. Uh.. what're you doing with the bags?" I laugh nervously.

"So you haven't heard yet. Okay, well, my husband was finally able to buy our dream home, and I'm going to go live with him."

"Wha-wha- why? No, I'm going to miss you so much." I say, walking over to her, and hugging her tightly. She hugs me back. "Awe, don't cry Val, you can come to visit anytime. And I'll visit a lot as well. My house is near. I'm going to miss you though." I understood why she was leaving. I was just going to miss her so much. Besides Anna, she was the only girl that was there for me. After Alex and Violet ripped my heart out, she was there for me. I loved Anna, but sometimes you need a girl your age.

By now tears found there way out onto my cheeks. But I was smiling as I knew why she was leaving. I mean she's lived with her brother for almost twenty-three years. I'm glad she has someone who's in love with her and will treat her right. She deserves it.

"Alright, I have to leave Val. One more thing. Luca doesn't know. When he finds out I'm gone, please tell him for me?" I looked at her like she was crazy. "EXCUSE ME?" I practically screamed. She looked at me and laughed. "You're making me feel the wrath of your brother when he finds out his beloved twin sister has gone off to live with a dude she loves." Heck, it even sounded crazy in my head. She looked at me. Pleading through her eyes. "Fine. Only because I love you. But not as much right now." She glared at me then laughed.