Deserted

Cast down to work with spiteful creatures. To do work that was once at her side while she laughed a soft, sweet laugh. Her hair, long and thick, flowing delicately. Her hands gently touching mine as she revealed to me new techniques. I may only be a collector, but I couldn't help myself. I needed to feel her glowing cheeks, look into her extraordinary eyes that glimmered in the light. I needed to feel the intensity of her lips. I got too close... I only wanted to love my goddess in a way she'd never been loved and I was sent down to the "intensive-work" unit to work face-to-face with the disgusting humans. They look so much like her and yet they're nothing compared to her. The magnitude of her beauty and power isn't represented properly with these inferior creatures. They clash over the most ludicrous things like "territory" and "properties". What sort of species claims their own as property? A naive and senseless one. I don't mind gathering their dead's souls to feed my beloved goddess, but to work within the same realm is horrible. Thankfully, she doesn't expect is to love them as we do her, only to leave them in peace if we don't care for them. I wouldn't ever consider touching one unless it were necessary for work, so she need not worry. Sometimes I wonder if her love is too great for a woman of my status, and I always think, "Of course it is."

I got too close... disgusting humans... they're nothing... they're nothing... senseless... inferior.. they're nothing...