Zane Truesdale x Fem!Shy!Reader

(-Fanart Source-) ~ (I think) https://fyeahcontroversialcharacters.tumblr.com/

(- Zane is my daddy, honestly, I love him so much. So of course he is going to be in my first the fanfiction. Enjoy my lovelies. -)

(-Note-) I kind of made up the part about school curfew but hey, its a fanfiction

Plot Summary: The reader and Zane are spending some alone time together in Zane's dorm. Already in a relationship - the shy reader-chan and stoic, bold Zane seem to make the perfect match

~

~ A Love so Perfect ~

It was always the small things that made (Y/N) truly happy. The genuine things, the things that were real and above all the things that were truthful. But in particular, it was the gentle and soft actions by Zane that made (Y/N) feel truly loved. And tonight was no different.

It was about 10:00pm at night, a Saturday which meant that leeway was given to the student of the Duel Academy, rules were relaxed in most cases. Usually there were only two classes on a weekend, one in the morning and one early afternoon which left students time to relax and hangout with each other to compensate for the lack of social activities during weekday classes. It was almost ritual for the two to spend time together after their afternoon classes, from 3:00pm to however long they pleased. Technically boy and girl dorms weren't supposed to be shared by the opposite gender but many ignored it.

(Y/N) was laying down, curled up on her boyfriend's lap while he read. Though some may find the silence awkward or that there wasn't enough going on, it was blissful for the two to get away from the rowdiness of the classes including a certain Jaden Yuki.  (Y/N)'s head rested on Zane's thigh, the back of her head half against his hip. Though Zane was never much of a romantic soul, he made small exceptions for (Y/N). He ran his slender fingers through (Y/N)'s hair as she lightly rested, a soft sleep but something that could easily be disturbed. Though Zane thought otherwise. (Y/N) was pretty much awake but with closed eyes, thinking about sweet nothing. Losing herself in a world of peace and quiet. 

"How did I end up with someone like you...?" The turquoise haired male asked quietly as he stared at the gorgeous face resting upon his leg. (Y/N) heard this and could help but have butterfly in her stomach, the sweet nothingness clouded with fluffy clouds of subtle glee. Yet (Y/N)kept quiet as to see how far her other half would go

"You don't think highly of yourself but I wish I could shield you from those thoughts and convince you that you are a beautiful kind girl that deserves more from the world..." there was an unsettling break. "And you deserve someone better than me..."

His words trailed off into nothingness though the aura he gave off was still the same stoic one he always had. He looked away from his book and through the window of the academy dorm to the horizon. Did he really deserve someone so perfect? (Y/N) was such a kind, caring and sweet girl, how did she fall for someone as cold as him? While he lost himself in his own contemplation, (Y/N) had small tears in the corners of her delicate eyes. She never thought that he'd feel that way. That him, the almighty Zane, would have such a nurturing and confidence lacking side. It tore (Y/N) up inside to think that was the case and that she was so oblivious to his emotions. (Y/N) let out a small hiccup as a result of trying to keep her crying quiet but Zane instantly noticed this and saw (Y/N)'s state.

"What's wrong?" The male asked instantly, small speckles of worry lacing his words. "Did you have a bad dream?" (Y/N) didn't respond to those questions, but instead came back to a response with his previous words.

"Z-Zane.." (Y/N) took a small breath, you eyes still closed as you spoke. "We are both human and we deserve each other equally.. You ended up with me because we love each other and I wouldn't have it any other way.. You are so very precious to me and the thought of being with another doesn't make me happier" 

(Y/N)'s words seemed to leave the man that seemed to always have an answer, speechless. (Y/N) and Zane both were alike in a way, thinking of the other highly while the other thought lesser of themselves. At least in some situations. It took a moment for the male to answer but he eventually did, picking the girl up easily and sitting her properly on his lap, facing him so they could meet eye to eye. He used his thumb to carefully wipe away the small tears.

"Look at me" He asked calmly. (Y/N) Slowly opened her eyes, the orb like crystals that always seemed to give Zane some reassurance.

"Thank you" He muttered softly and hugged the girl close, kissing her forehead tenderly with a protective passion. Zane wasn't one for words unless he was intimidating his opponents with serious words and phrases. So a 'thank you' was the best that he could do at this point, his gratitude showing in other, less emotional ways. (Y/N) smiled gently, her eyes still glassy but filled with a small burst of happiness.

They loved each other, it was truly something so eternal. Something so pure. And something so perfect.

~

( And there we go, my first Yugioh Fanfiction. Hope you enjoyed. I feel like I went a little OOC for Zane but oh well, I'm pretty happy with the result. )

Word Count: 935