Chapter 26

"Claire....are you alright?" I recognize that voice. "Ringo?!? Ringo baby it's Claire!" I screamed. Why was I standing in blackness. "Claire!!! Claire baby I love you come back!" I looked around all I saw was blackness. Then I saw him. Ringo. He was running toward me. But I was getting farther away. "Claire!!!!!!" "NO RINGO COME BACK" I screamed into the blackness.

Then I saw a white light. I blinked a couple times to see George standing over me. "Claire?!? You okay? You were having a nightmare" I took one look at the room and the three boys over me and started crying. "Shhhhh honey don't cry. Please." George whispered while picking me up bridal style. We sat on the nearby couch and I stared at Ringo. "He was calling out to me..he yelled my name...but I kept moving farther away...all I want is for him to wake up." I sobbed. "Shhhhh it's only been a couple days. You need to get out of this hospital and get some fresh air." George said while holding my hands and smiling. "I can't leave him...I don't want to leave him I love him so much." I said while the tears ran down my face. Paul and John were passed out on the other side of the couch while I sat on top of George. I got up and walked toward Ringo. "Ringo baby if you can hear me...." I choked on my words. "I'm just going outside for a minute. I love you baby doll so much. Don't leave me. Please..." I whispered to him. I kissed his forehead and the heart monitor sped up and I let a few tears slip before walking out to get a little air. I threw on my jacket and walked down to the patio that the hospital built for people. I looked out to the city and let a few tears slip. It was 2 am and no one was out. I got down on my knees and started to pray.

*please god just...hear me out. I love that man so so much. I couldn't imagine a life without him....he protected me...he obviously would've given his life for me. Please I can't imagine life without him...please...don't take the only man who didn't leave me..don't take any of those boys...it's only mum and me now...I love those boys..and I loved dad.. I miss you daddy...god help me just give me Ringo...*

I got up and wiped away tears and walked back to Ringos room and saw doctors running frantically into the room. That's when I picked up speed and flew into the room. My tired body couldn't handle much more. "HELP HIS HEART IS STOPPING" oh my god...I ran to him and put a hand on his chest. I felt it stop. Then continue. I left my hand there and it kept going. Oh thank god. The doctors all looked at me with a weird look. I shrugged and left my hand there. "They're connected I swear." I heard one of the doctors say.

I didn't know how much more of this I could handle.