two

Take a deep breath, it'll all be fine.

I chant these words over and over in my head like a rap verse. My breathing is ragged and my chest clenches and I feel as if I'm going to throw up. After the whole incident with Jungkook, I was well on my way to the rooftop, needing to calm down.

I'm running up the stairs so fast as if something's chasing me, the door to the rooftop coming into view like a savior. I push the door open with all my pent up frustration and fear. The clear, blue sky coming into view, instantly calming me. "Park Jimin." A raspy voice comes from my right side, only then did I notice I wasn't alone. Min Yoongi. A senior with pale skin and fluffy black locks. "M-Min." I say, my voice shaky and unstable. He pats the spot beside him, sat against the side of the building. I take up the offer and sit, leaving a small space between us.

"What's got you so worked up? You look like you're about to throw up." Yoongi's raspy voice speaks up after a minute of silence. I freeze, thinking slowly before speaking. "N-Nothing." I finally answer. Yoongi gives me a look that speaks bullshit but doesn't say anything. "Yeah okay, it's Jeon Jungkook isn't it?" He asks, almost annoyed. I look down ashamed before slightly nodding. He clicks his tongue before speaking. "Dudes a total dick for what he did, I'm sorry about that." He speaks, seeming genuinely sorry. "It's fine, it's not like you did it." I say, his face softening. "Still, you didn't deserve it." He speaks, offering a small smile. That's when the tears come pouring out and my throat begins closing up.