1

I lie awake at night, thinking about him. This usually happens. More like always. I toss and turn, trying to get comfortable. I just can't. I look over to my digital clock. 02:00. 02:01. I sighed and tried to get some sleep.

     I couldn't go back to sleep. So, I decided to turn on my bed side lamp and do a little reading. The same novel I read over and over before, I decided to read it now. Written by Peter Van Houtan. The man Gus and I met on our trip to Amsterdam. He was a sh*tty man, let me tell you that. But, he helped Gus write a letter to me before he died. Peter's OK, I guess.

     I was close to the middle of the book when all of a sudden, I couldn't breathe. I tried screaming for my parents while I tried to choke in some air. I started crying and letting my head sink into my hands.

My parents came busting in, panicking and frantically grabbing the phone to call the ambulance. No use. They said that they'll be there in 15 minutes. 

My dad lifted me off the bed and rushed down, along with my mom. My dad flung the back door of his car open and adjusted me carefully onto the back seat. I was still crying, my face covered by my hand.

     We arrived in the hospital 4 minutes later. My dad opened the door and lifted me up once more. 

We rushed in. My parents were trying to call for help from nurses or doctors or paramedics or whoever. A few nurses helped me on a trolley bed. (A/N: IDK what it's called so if you do know, please comment below what it's actually called. Thx!) They rushed me into a room while my parents were left behind, crying. Eventually, I lost consciousness and fainted.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey . . . um . . . faulters? hahaha! Idk what fans of #TFIOS are called. Can I just call you guys FAULTERS? XD

Anyway, as you saw on the little A/N on top there, pls, pls pls comment what the equitment is called

Surely somebody should know . . . right?

Still, this is not the end but as I promise, this will be a short story, so it'll probably end in the next chapter or the next next chapter

I don't know

Maybe it will

Just wait and see, I guess *smirks*