첫째 ;; cheotjae

warning, sexual content as in basically every chapter!!

"bambam," someone asked as the door opened and was being closed after that. "yes, what is it?" kunpimook turned around with a smile, a shirt in his hands.

"o-oh," his smile dropped as he saw yugyeom standing there, leaning against the door. "w-what do you want?" the older male asked, putting down the shirt.

"i think you know exactly what i want," the taller male said, now approaching the other male. "b-but, the concert-!" kunpimook backed up against a wall behind him.

"better make it quick then, hm?" yugyeom smirked widely. "b-but the other's are prob-" kunpimook tried, feeling a tight grip around his neck.

"blah blah blah, so what? that mouth would be so much more useful around my cock," the younger male growled angrily.

kunpimook gasped, putting his hand on top of yugyeom's. "i-i'm sorry," he felt the grip tighten. "oh, shut it, you slut. remember who you're talking to," yugyeom's face got closer to the other, staring at him.

the older male felt the other loosen his grip. "now be the good slut that you are and get on your knees in front of the couch, alright?" the taller asked.

"y-yes," kunpimook obeyed, going in front of the couch and kneeling down. yugyeom walked in front of the other, grabbing him by his chin and making him look up.

"come on, we don't have a lot of time now, do we?" he grinned, tilting his head slightly. kunpimook nodded again as soon as the other let go and started unzipping the other's jeans.

he pulled the jeans down to the other's ankles and then pulled down his boxers. yugyeom sat down as kunpimook opened his mouth as wide as he could and grabbed the other's cock in his hands, putting as much of it inside his mouth as he could.

"ah, come on, you can take more than that, sweetie," the younger growled, grabbing the other by his hair and pushing the other down his length fully. kunpimook let out a choked sob as he felt the other's length in his throat.

"there you go, always need me to help you with everything, huh?" yugyeom grinned, loosening his grip slightly. the older male started bopping his head up and down, feeling the other's length hit the back of his mouth, making him feel like gagging.

he actually loved the feeling, making him want more.

a knock was heard on the door before it opened. panic hit kunpimook as he looked up at the younger.

"continue," yugyeom mumbled as he spared a quick glance to the other and threw his head back. "mark-hyung. why are you here?" he asked.

"the concert started. why aren't you and bam there?" mark asked clearly seeming nervous. "oh, he went to the bathroom. i promised to wait for him. said he didn't feel well," the younger told.

"alright, come as soon as you can? we'll continue without you two," mark said and closed the door after that.

kunpimook stopped, looking up at the younger male yet again. "did i tell you to stop?" yugyeom growled, turning his attention back to the older male.

"please.. i'm so needy for your cock," kunpimook ignored the other's question, leaning against the other's cock, giving it gentle licks. "please please.. can i have your big cock inside me..?" he mumbled softly.

the taller male chuckled. "and who do you think you're talking to?" he asked. "to daddy, of course. please, daddy?" kunpimook blinked softly.

"and who do you think you are to speak to daddy like that?" yugyeom asked. "i'm daddy's little needy cumslut," the older male purred.

"correct. and who makes the rules here?" the younger continued. "daddy..," kunpimook pouted slightly. "and you obey them. you'll have to wait until we get to the hotel," yugyeom told.

"yes, daddy," kunpimook nodded his head. "now get ba-," he couldn't even end his sentence as he felt the plump lips wrap back around his cock.

"ah, fuck," the younger male let out a low groan, throwing his head back as the older male continued to deep throat him.