The New Composer

"Hey guys! Our new composer will be coming soon!!" Reiji excitedly told the other three. Ranmaru looked at the brunette as he scoffed.

"I bet you they won't last long, like the other failures." Ai looked up from his computer. "My statistics tells me that there's a 88.76% change that they are not the one we're looking for."

Camus didn't even bother looking up from his novel as he sipped his tea. "Well, tell him or her to not bother and to not waste our time. " He said nonchalantly.

"C'mon Ai ai, Ran ran and Myu-chan, don't be so down. I have the feeling that she's the one!" Reiji sighed. They needed to be more positive. "Yeah, senpais. Maybe she'll be the one you've been waiting for." Otoya chimed in.

Starish was over at Quartet Night's apartment as they had to do a collab and it was too late for them to go back, so they just stayed over at the latter's house.

Then, the doorbell ringed. " That must be her!" Reiji excitedly ran to the door. Before he left, he told all 10 of the boys to remain on their "best behavior", which obviously would never happen.

Opening the door, Reiji found himself face to face with the black haired composer.

Author: Sorry it's so short! I'll try to make it longer next time

Akiyama Aoi
19 yrs old
Black hair
Purple eyes
Likes: Reading, cooking, baking, singing, composing, being early
Dislikes: Rude people, herself, her past, being late, playboys
Warning: Do not trigger