The Face Behind Vero

The Vero application recently faced a boom due to the changing Instagram algorithms. The application was launched in the year 2015 by the Ayman Hariri. If you are a person active on social media, you must be aware of Vero. The Vero CEO, Ayman Hariri is a Lebanese tech entrepreneur and billionaire. Ayman was born on 16th May 1978. He is the son of late entrepreneur Rafiq Hariri who was murdered in the year 2014. With the recent change in Instagram and Facebook application, a campaign was started by the users, especially on Instagram to switch to a better app that is Vero.

The posts on Instagram and Facebook are displayed algorithmically, which is difficult for an average user to understand. In February 2018, Instagram and Facebook changed its algorithms again, making the users furious. The artists and fashion or clothing brands especially started a campaign to switch to Vero. At that time, what was launched as a campaign to boost the Vero profile turned out to be a huge success. The Vero CEO still can not believe that his little tech dream is such a big success now. The Vero application had just a few users numbering to some 150000 before the campaign, and on the last sighting after the attack, it had almost 4 million users, gaining nearly 2 million users in a week. And for the success of Vero, the faulty and discriminative Instagram algorithms should be regarded.

The Vero CEO said that the idea of Vero came up to his mind when he signed in to Facebook for the first time. The privacy slipshod alarmed him. And Ayman thought of launching something which grants more confidentiality and smart features. The sharing mechanism on Vero is much like real-time sharing. It is fully secure and private.

Vero CEO once quoted that every decision regarding any upgradation or change is taken keeping the customers in view so that they have a great experience. The private sharing and the feature of no algorithm is the reason for the increasing popularity of the application.

Vero is one of those few applications that have stick to its claim of no advertisements. In Italian, Vero is meant as "True." The app has adhered to its name by truthful display without any hidden algorithms and publications. And the chronologic feature is a considerable success indeed for the application served as many as 2 million new users in a week.

Although the Vero interface is much similar to Instagram. But the features like privacy, chronological display, and no advertisement claim has made the application a current favorite. It is also used by famous personalities and clothing labels too.

All in all, has successfully made a massive approach with his great application which is applauded for its chronological display. The app is praiseworthy.

For More Information: https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/tech-design/article/2135026/whats-vero-app-and-why-everyone-talking-about-it