O•n•e

Friday, September 23, 2:30 pm

You walk towards the train station on your way home from college. Today you decided to take the long way which you usually do when you're feeling down and you pass the huge building you dream of working at. This time around there's a guy wearing blue ripped jeans, a black hoodie with a black hat and mask on, staring up at the building, with his hands in the hoodie pocket. He stares at the building as if it's the first time he's seen such a tall building. "Beautiful isn't it?" You say walking over to him while looking up at the BH advertising agency.

"What?" He turns his head to look at you. "This building is the biggest in the city and one of those windows is my future office."

"You wanna work in advertising? What kind of goal is that?" His remark pisses you off. You can't understand how someone can judge something without witnessing it. Being part of building something up. "I don't know what you're goals are in life but if you can't respect others' opinions then maybe you should keep yours to yourself. It's just a waste of time and energy to say something no one really asked for." You say not sparing him a glance.

"Isn't that what you just did? I don't remember asking you to tell me your whole life story."

"Well, my bad princess. Just trying to make small talk didn't know you'll end up being an ass about it."

"Excuse me?"

You finally look up at him staring into his eyes. It only takes you a moment to realize just who you were talking to.

"I said- oh shit. I'm so sorry." You bow before looking back at him. "What are you doing in the city, your highness? Are you lost?"

"No. Just looking to have some fun... would you like to join? You look like you could blow off some steam." He smirks licking his bottom lip, tucking it between his teeth and you roll your eyes in the process.

"Look with all due respect, not everyone wants to sleep with you."

"Are you serious right now? Do you even know-" you hold up your hand in front of his face cutting him off. "If you still want me to have even the slightest amount of respect for you I suggest you not finish that sentence... Your Highness." You say mockingly he raises an eyebrow getting ready to say god knows what before you cut him off again.

"Now I am a kind person and can show you where you can catch the train back home."

"What if I wanted to tag along with you?"

"You don't know me and you want to follow a stranger? You've been stuck in that castle for too long huh?" He shrugs having no regard for his safety or awareness of his surroundings. You're no stranger to his reputation and reckless behavior.

"Well, I can show you a few things that I consider fun. If you're up for that?" He nods smiling sweetly at you. "Okay rapunzel, the first stop is my favorite place in the city."

"Where is that exactly?"

"The only way this will work is if you trust me. All you have to do is follow me... Before we continue though, w-what should I refer t-to you as?" You say curiously looking up at him as he slowly walks closer to you.

"Da-"

"Don't." You say letting out a sigh, closing your eyes momentarily, shaking your head as he sighs rolling his eyes. "Fine um you can call me... Jimin. You cool with that?"

"I am, and you can call me Y/n. Now let's go." You say grabbing his hand subconsciously, starting to drag him to the nearest bus station.

You arrive at this small cafe on the north side of the city, one of the more quiet areas. As you two walk into a small bunny café, You start taking off your shoes before playing with them. Only about 5 bunnies are there at one time.