1.

"all the angels coming from the East are announced to line up in front of the Decision Gate"

I heard the announcement made from the speaker above my head.

"Oh gosh, it's my turn then." I heard a girl nervously stand up.

"Wish you all the best!I hope you get selected." Another girl sitting beside me wished her.

"I wish too. Best of luck to you too" The girl said and left.

"Excuse me" I turned around to the girl beside me.

She looked back at me,"yes?"

"Why is everyone so obsessed with the selection? Perhaps does the winner get a..... special prize..?" I asked with excitement.

She let out a small laugh and looked at me, I made a confused face.

"If you knew that how big this selection is then you would be praying instead of asking a question" She said.

"But really, I don't know why am I even attending this. It's just because of my parents, I didn't even wanted to come here." I frowned.

"Well then listen here" she neared me with a serious look as I listened to her.

"Whoever is selected in this selection will have a chance to go down to earth!" She said excitedly.

I looked at her with wide eyes," What?! Really! Woah that's a big thing then"

"Isn't it?! Visiting Earth would be wonderful" she clasped her hands and looked at me with dreamy eyes.

"But...why would they send someone down? Aren't angels strictly restricted to go down unless the god of angel allows?" I questioned her and she frowned.

"Hmm I didn't think of that. Maybe because they want one of us to see how beautiful the Earth is and have a beautiful vacation" she again started dreaming.

It was getting suspicious. All the angels from the four districts were announced to come here compulsory and immediately.

I folded my arms and started to think the possible reasons.

After about 30 minutes, everyone sitting on the chair looked up to the speaker as it was turned on.

"all the angels coming from the West are announced to line up in front of the Decision Gate" the announcer said the same thing but it was different district.

The girl next to me stood up in a jolt with a nervous look.

"Wish me luck!" She made a fist and looked at me with determination.

"Yeah, best of luck!" I also made a fist as she smiled and walked away with other angels from the west.

"The selection for angels in the east took very less time than it must have taken. Hmm...from my memory, every district has about 180 angels" it was getting even more suspicious.

How could they finish the selection of 180 angels in 30 minutes?

As if it was in queue, the speaker turned on again.

"All the angels coming from the South are announced to line up in front of the Decision Gate" as soon as it was announced I stood up and got ready to go.

As I was about to go, someone tapped my shoulder and said," I think you are mistaken, they said south" she pointed at the blue badge on my chest that indicated that I was from North.

"Huh? Oh, sorry" I was flustered and sat down.

This is weird. They should have gone in order, and I am sure north comes first than south.

I sat down and started to think again.

Could it be....no way...

They already know that the selected candidate is from North that's why they kept north at the last!

"Oh gosh!" I gasped as I thought about it.

.
.
.

then the announcement was made again. This time I heard right, they called the angels from the north.