10

Eun Dal's POV

"Noona why are you so late? I know what I won the race but you shouldn't be too embarrassed that you stay out-"

"You little-" I grabbed Yeonjun by his ears and slammed his head on the sofa.

"Ow that hurts!" Yeonjun tried to escape my grasp.

"I was on the verge of getting recognized by Jimin and you were here playing games!" I angrily grabbed the remote control from his hands.

"Give that to me!" Yeonjun whined while reaching for the remote control in my hands.

"Do you know what trouble you could have caused me?!" I screamed at him.

"Ah I didn't know that! And why are you screaming at me" Yeonjun folded his arms angrily and sat down on the sofa.

"Jimin nearly found out my identity but I made him believe that I am a human." I sat down next to him

"You sure?" Yeonjun asked.

"I don't know if he believed me or not but he seemed devasted when I said that I am a human just like him. So I think he believed me." I shrugged resting my back.

"But wouldn't he know that I am a vampire?" Yeonjun asked.

"Hmm I don't know that. He didn't recognize me, he shouldn't recognize you too." I stood up and stretched my body.

"I am feeling really tired all of a sudden. I should get some sleep." I yawned

"I heard angels are not allowed to lie, maybe it's your punishment." Yeonjun picked up the remote control and turned on his game.

"I think so" I yawned once again.

Maybe because I did a thing that I am not supposed to, my energy is drained out completely.

.
.
.

Jimin's POV

It feels different today.

For the first time, I am walking to school early, on time.

Maybe it's really the time that I should start living like a human too
because someone finally acknowledged me as a human.

"And what a does a human do?" I asked myself while looking across the street.

"Always be on time, of course" I crossed the road and entered inside the school.

My heart thumped louder with each step on the stairs to hallway.

I don't know why was that happening.

My whole body froze when I saw her coming my way with.....

with a boy?

I looked carefully as to why she was smiling so much and laughing with the blue haired boy walking beside her.

I stood there still, observing the two and didn't even realize that they had passed by me.

I could get that smell.

The ironic smell of the blood from that blue haired boy when he walked passed by me.

"That's....that's a vampire's odour." I was shocked to know that a vampire was walking right beside Eun Dal in broad day light.