The size of heart

Hey, guys I know I said I wouldn't be able to write because I'd be on vacation but I woke up for some odd reason. So, I'm going to be writing another chapter. I'll also write when ever I can over my vacation.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Stein's POV

'It's been three days and (Y/N) still hasn't woken up. Everyone was starting to get worried, including me.' I thought until a gasp snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked over to see (Y/N) awake trying to catch her breath, as if she had woken up from a bad dream. "So, you're finally awake, huh (Y/N)?" I asked her walking over to her checking to make sure she was okay. She nodded but then asked "Can you please call-" "Lord Death. I was just about to do that." I interrupted her as I walked to the mirror calling lord death. When he answered the first thing he asked was if (Y/N) was awake. When I nodded he hung up and was in the infirmary in record time. (Y/N) giggled when she saw how fast he came here. "Don't you ever, ever save me again. I almost lost you." Lord death said looking at (Y/N) with concern. She simply nodded and I left the infirmary with out another word.

Lord death's POV

When I heard the door to the infirmary close I took off my mask and looked into (Y/N)'s (e/c) orbs. "Are you alright?" I asked lightly rubbing my thumb on her cheek. "I'm okay I promise." She said with that big smile I fell in love with. "That's good because I wanted to ask you something." I started. "I know we haven't been together for that long, but I know that I want to be with you for a long time. So, (Y/N) (L/N) will you marry me?" I asked (Y/N) pulling out a ring box and opening it to reveal a a big diamond ring. "Yes, I will marry you." She said tears of joy escaping her eyes. "I got the biggest diamond I could find for you (Y/N)." I said putting our engagement ring on her. "That's sweet, but the size of the diamond doesn't matter to me. It's the size of heart that matters." She said then kissed me. When she pulled away I saw her eyes were filled with happiness and excitement. 'I can tell she can't wait for the end of the school year now.' I thought. "The size of heart, huh? I've never heard that before." I said before going back to the death room, (Y/N) close by my side.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I know that it's short but I did my best okay. I'll try to write another chapter on the car ride to where I'm going on vacation at, I say that one because I have no idea where my dad is taking me and two if I did I don't know who lives there or not so I don't want any stalkers, I was kidding about the last part but I'll see you guys in the next chapter.
~ Megan