Chapter 16: The Fight

I look up to see a boy, no older than eighteen. He was not taller than me but from where I was sitting he seemed tall enough to reach eye level. "Oh wait, you don't know who I am do you? I'm so rude my apologies, my name is Kian Miller nice to meet you," he stated as he put one arm out to shake, "you didn't make a smart idea to talk to a werewolf huh Kian?"
I threatened. I could smell it. The garbage like smell coming from him, it was the most disgusting thing I've ever smelled. He reeked of everything I hated.
"That was quick... did you find out that Stiles wanted to become a beautiful creature like me, Scott he wanted to become a vamp-"
"YOUR LYING, STILES WOULD NEVER WANT TO BECOME A MONSTER LIKE YOU!" I cut him off in anger. I tried my best to not let my anger show but I couldn't help it and turned around to punch the door, however whilst doing so, the hinges became loose and the whole door collapsed onto the porch. I tried calming my anger down as I didn't want to loose control. "Your fighting it, don't you want to kill me? Don't you want to prove Stiles wrong?" He said cunningly.
"I told you Stiles has a brain capable of differentiating good from evil!" I screamed back. However all it did was make Kian chuckle. I'm not going to make him annoy me, I repeatedly thought to myself. "I guess I'm going to have to show you what your missing out..." Kian said before leaping at me, pushing me to the wall with his hand gripped around my neck. I laughed, "how old are you? Five hundred?" Kians grip wasn't tight enough to hurt as I pulled it away as if it was a feather. "GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT!" I threatened, this kid is going to be fun to torture. He sprinted at me with full speed but I saw this coming so as he jumped, I slid under him. "Your slower than my grandmother, and she's in a grave!" I screamed, he turned around to try to punch me with his pale fists, I caught them and twisted them until Kian let out a groan of pain. I let go as he fell to the floor. However this wasn't enough to keep him there as he then reluctantly stood up and flew up to the roof, he hung until he was in the right position and let go, this meant that he came feet first onto my chest. "That must've broken some bones!" He pleaded. Momentarily I think he forgot what I was capable of. "I think... you... forgot... that.. I'm so much... better than... you" I stuttered before grabbing his leg and pushing him to the ground, I found my mum's taser laying near the coach next to me. I grabbed it and pointed it towards Kian, before looking out to the sunrise, "looks like my times up, but I'll surely see you again where we can finish this, more like when I can finish you," he said before turning around to leave out the door, I tried following him and making him stay so I could rip his skull in half but he was no where in sight. However it seemed as if he was injured before he left as he was limping. I got up clenching my side, I thought I fractured something in my hip, "it'll heal... eventually," I said to my self. I walked upstairs to my room where I lay looking up at the ceiling. Soon enough I felt my eye lids drooping, before I knew it I was fast asleep.

I woke up to a violent shaking of my shoulders, I opened my eyes before yawning. "Well good morning to you too," I heard my mum say,
"Boy oh boy do I have some questions for you mister," I sighed and got up but the slight sting and tingle of pain made me lie down again and groan. "Scott tell me EXACTLY what happened" my mum said before helping me up.

We went into the kitchen and I explained everything, from Stiles turning into a vampire to that boy Kian I had a fight with yesterday. The whole time her eyes were opened wide.

"Scott what have you done, what will the sheriff say when he finds out his son is a bloodsucking monster.."
"I can fix it I can-"
"Take it from me, no you can't you need us all, You can't possibly fix this huge mess yourself can you?" As soon as I was about to answer my phone rang but as I looked around I realized my phone wasn't here, then I remembered I left it downstairs and ran down to get it.
"Scott! Where are you going?" My mum screamed I ignored her running to my phone, I picked it up and heard Derek's voice, "Scott I found him, I found Deaton.."

                    *TO BE CONTINUED*

Okay, Hi it's Narmin here and I hope you guys enjoyed this book, thank you for all the positive reviews and comments. I might idk if I will but I might make book two which is why I left this book at a cliffhanger. A deadly one. Once again thank you for your support and I am currently writing a fan fiction based on kpop so if your into that stuff then feel free to give that a read you can also suggest other book ideas.