15. Disappear - Octavius

Breaking objects is easy. You punch, you contort, you scream, and they will never be the same. It is a brutish method, though it is often the memorable one. Scar a mind, deface a statue, crush a car, crumple a sheet of metal. The varieties are intriguing in their endlessness, but shallow in the ease you can achieve them.

You’re bored of what is unchallenging. You aren’t limitless; you merely have found ways to exploit loopholes to continue in infinity, and in that infinity there is no room for lives wasted on drivel. There are challenges that call to be met.

There is no finesse in destroying.

What other option could there be?

Erasure.

It’s similar to an unraveling. Take a frayed string – there is always one in this beaten universe – and tug until it gives, then twine it around a finger, or whatever digit that might be had. You don’t judge. You are sick with terrible ideas, and a creature with barbed vertebra for fingers is an idle fantasy.

With whatever prehensile limb that is possessed, twine until there is naught but loose string. Without structure to hold it together, it dissolves. It disappears, lifted from this plane.

Erased.

It works on anything, on anyone if that is the flavor of choice. Don’t worry about murder; when life is limited and lost with a flick of the wrist then put back together again, what is the point of calling it death? Don’t get worked up over technicalities. There’s no need to worry for protozoa, is there?

If there is a whim, it can be achieved on your occupied body as well. You have cut and twisted pieces of yourself into a frightful patchwork until you became the nightmare of your dreams. You may not be beautiful, but you are magnificent. A beast as you leaves a mark on the strings of the fabric of time.

You are infinity, and you last longer than time. Like the beings that fall to pieces under your attention, it is but a temporary life form that will curl in a forgotten corner and pass. It’s no harm to speed up the process. Let it all disappear. Let it all unravel.

You bet you can weave the new universe from the fabric of your infinity.